Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My hobbies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelle10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: My hobbies Reply with quote

My hobbies are penpalling,watching tv,emailing, hearing music, shopping and play console games.

Is anyone interested?

I would like to know people who share my interests!!!!

Bye bye
kanokwan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: My hobby !!! Reply with quote

My best hobby is listen to music. I like it so much . Sometime I like watch the movies . I like listen to music because it can make me feel good and relax .Sometime I would be dance along the song . I will exercise and listen to music together . I like watch TV , reading , shopping too.
wimple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like listening pop music too,I have different favorite singer on the different stage of my life.But I have no favorite singer in my mind now,
I would like it anyway as long as it sounds good.Maybe I have grown up indeed.Sometimes,I would like to listening classic music,such as LiangZhu
perform by violin.What a good way to relax myself after off duty!
wimple

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Have anybody wana make friend with me? Reply with quote

Have anybody wana make friend with me?
[email protected]
steele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Have anybody wana make friend with me? Reply with quote

wimple wrote:
[email protected]
my best hobby is playing basketball.do you like it??
wimple

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Have anybody wana make friend with me? Reply with quote

steele wrote:
wimple wrote:
[email protected]
my best hobby is playing basketball.do you like it??

I like it,but I am not good at it.
I prefer be an audienc to be a player. Ha ha ha....... Twisted Evil
kazue

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hobby is shopping, too! I feel happy to get new clothes, shoes, accessory, and so on. But I can�t go shopping recently because I don�t have money at all now. I tried to find a part-time job but I failed an interview for a part-time job, and twice! I was very sad. But at last I passed an interview two days ago and I worked there yesterday. I was very tired, but I will do my best for my happiness!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: