Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dity_90

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Using internet Reply with quote

hello mates,
This is my first topic and I am writing it because I have to do an activity (from a subject). The topic is internet, and I'm going to give you my opinion, Hope you understand me.

From my point of view, Internet, as any other resource, should be used carefully. What I mean is: if you are always on the internet and you forget to do other things such as going out with your friends, phoning your relatives and so on, then you are using it badly. If, you use it to be in touch with friends or family that live far away, but you keep in mind that you can also do other activities, then you are using it reasonably well.
As far as I am concerned, I nearly always use the internet to find information about projects or activities for my studies or job. What I try to do is set a timetable so that i don�t spend too much time on it. For example, if I have to do three different activities, I will do the one which needs internet in two parts, so that I don�t spend so long there. That�s my opinion. I hope to read yours.
Regards
Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learnt it the hard way one shouldn't use internet while cooking. You'll invariably get engrossed while food burns.
During exams or important work, deactivate your social media accounts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: