Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Essay Editing Advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatihb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Essay Editing Advice Reply with quote

Advice please!

I�ve got some marketing assignments and I want to have a professional edit on the writing before I hand it in. My English is not good. I�m from Turkey.

I�m thinking of using a professional editing site to edit my work. I was wondering, has anyone else used a professional editing firm? What was your experience? Any tips on what to look out for and how to know they�re doing it right?
laurabates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Best proofreading service Reply with quote

I looked at some of these sites when I wanted to get some assignments edited before handing them in for my first year at University so hope this advice helps! I found the best for proofreading was Oxbridge Editing - the website is really clear and you can check all the different options and different prices available and get a free example before you decide whether you want to use them or not. It was quite expensive but it seemed much more professional than many of the other sites and it was really worth it.

They edited my essays really well, made the language just sound much better and took out all my grammar mistakes so I expect it'd be really useful for you for your language problems. I guess tips to look out for are just make sure they are really making all your spelling and grammar correct and really listening to everything you say you need - it's a good service because you can talk to them on the phone and explain exactly what you want them to do not like some of the others where it looks like it's all done by e-mail and you can't get in touch with them easily.

Good luck, hope your essays go well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: