Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does �Forever� exist in the world?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanami23

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Does �Forever� exist in the world? Reply with quote

Seriously, I believe in �Forever�. I think that every girl wants to have a forever love in the dream. Of course, me too. So, when a boy and a girl fall in love, they will wish forever love and believe in themselves. I think it wonderful and happiness!! If I have my boyfriend, I will think the same. Moreover, I think these feeling become strong as they belong together for long time.
But I think �Forever� never exist in the world. It is not only about love but also about friendship, family�everything. Also, never realize. Thought I am sad, I think it true. But, �Forever� will continue living in myself mind as long as I live. Although I think �Forever� does not exist in the world, does exist in our minds.
Actually, I am falling in love with a man, I wish �forever� exist in my and his minds.
pugachevV

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no forever. You will be fortunate if you can remain in love with the same man for your lifetime.
rui zen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also believe in forever. Although the love is not mutual, the person has right to maintain him or her love in depth of mind. Some people's love are precious but we cannot predict whether it is forever. IF we have true mind or love for them, we have no regrets even though they leave us.
IbeLongtoMe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Forever is in our hearts, you make it exist Reply with quote

Hihi, nice to meet you.

In your post, you kind of contradicted yourself but that is okay. Honestly, that is a question you can only ask yourself to be honest with you. It is kind of the same thing as asking what the definition of love is, and love can mean different things to different people. So to ask if forever exists in this world, you already answered the question that it exists in your mind, therefore you brought "forever" (though it is just a mindset) to this world and yes it does exist because you made it exist hun. I believe that people have yet to realize how powerful the strength and beliefs of their minds, passion and hearts are, so thank you for sharing your thoughts on the topic of forever. Fyi, i think forever is something you have to prove and keep alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: