Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is love so difficult?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayita20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Why is love so difficult? Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I would like to make a lot of friends around the world and understand, if someone knows, why is it so hard to find somebody to share with?

Can somebody share your secrets with me? Laughing

See you around!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bob S.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Why is love so difficult? Reply with quote

Ayita20 wrote:
I would like to make a lot of friends around the world and understand, if someone knows, why is it so hard to find somebody to share with?

Can somebody share your secrets with me? Laughing

This is the trick:
In order to have a friend, you must first be a friend. Be the kind of person that other people enjoy to be around, and they will come to you like moths to a candle flame.

Anuradha Chepur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it's not about how others make you feel, but how you make others feel!
IbeLongtoMe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first and foremost, nice to meet you. See you've already made a friend just for being brave enough to post this topic. Making a friend is relatively easy, keeping one is hard. All I can say is to just be yourself, be confident in the beauty within you and that will attract others towards you. Notice how the keyplayer in everything is "you?" To answer your question: Why is love so difficult? Do not take my word for it, it's just my opinion, but i think love is difficult because you make it so difficult...I know that it takes two to make it work, but you cant blame it on the concept of love, you need to know when to act, when to pull back, when to take charge, when to refrain, just follow your intuition, your heart, and reason it with your mind. Sounds like a lengthy process and you wish to have a manual but there really is no manual for a successful love, keep it simple and sweet. Goodluck to you.
cheer face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not difficult to make nez friendships it only depends on you, if you don't find it difficult to open up to people then just be urself as ur friend told you and try to be coooooool
nice to meet you Smile
Roy0901

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Why is love so difficult? Reply with quote

someone had ever said that looking for your half is just meeting the right person at the right time. In fact, making friends with others is all the same. when you meet someone who shares the same hobbies, objective and attitudes toward the world, you may easily be his/her friend!
marichabe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love seems hard only because humans have made it seem so. In reality, it is very simple: all we need to do is shine like the sun and blow like the wind: unconditionally!
DMJY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can play facebook,you can come across many people who come from different countries.you can find someone who can understand you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: