Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bird Flu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JED

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Bird Flu Reply with quote

According to the spread of around Bangkok, it affects humans in Bangkok is effect make people don�t eat chicken because they have worried about the virus of bird flu a form chicken. So the government want find the correct methods urgently. In my opinion, bird flu affects humans for several reasons. First, if you are infected from germ, it makes your body weak and finally you will die. Second, bird flu decrease chicken export so the economic also decreases because people don�t eat chickens. Moreover, the owners of chickens forms also lose their money. Finally, bird flu makes the government order to kill chickens in the risk groups. The effect of killer chickens may makes general people think that it is unhumanity to kill a lot of chicken.
In brief, bird flu briugs about a lot of disadavantages .We should try to find ways to avoid bird flu before repeating the same situation.
What do you think about bird flu?
Passerby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like flu, you may catch it and you become sick and you eventually work out with it, well, of course, some people unlucky enough may die from it. Days after, you still wear less and totally forget the imfluences of it and life continues.

Cruelly to speak, this is like news or fasion, when people talk about it, it catches your eye and then this issue will be forgot soon. But only when you unfortunately happen to be the unluckiest. You will remember it for life. And, except this, this is like the test you take on a course, days after, you forget it.

Passerby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: