Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

favorite country!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckygirl88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: the nicest places of my country: SPAIN Reply with quote

Hi to everybody!!!
First of all, I'm from Spain so I recomend everybody to visit such a beautiful country. When you go to Spain, you have to visit this cities at least: Granada, Sevilla, M�laga, Madrid, C�rdoba... they are really nice cities and there's a lot of culture and historical details on them. But the bad thing is that if you don't speak in spanish then you won't be able to comunicate with spanish people in general because we have a very low level of english in the high school. But, in my case, I speak english very well because I lived one school year in FLorida (USA), when I was 16. But if you do visit Sevilla then you will enjoy that city because it has the typical spanish dances and music like "flamenco" and "sevillana". Oh, and about the food, don't forget to try the "paella", but make sure you go to a good restaurant because not all the restaurants can make it good huh?? the paella can be made either with meat (rabbit) or sea food. And believe me it's delicious. And you should also try our wine and our olive oil. Very Happy
Now, about the places that I have visited, I would recomend Copenhaguen, the capital of Denmark, I loved that city. And I also like America a lot, but the distances there from one place to another are sooo long, except if you go to a city. I visited Miami, it was great fun, that's a good place if you are looking forward to get a tanned skin, but mostly it's a city to party, altough it's an expensive city too. And, from England, I like te cities Southampton and Milton Keynes, and Oxford.
play4him

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: My favorite place. Reply with quote

I travled 5 countries until now , but my favorite one is Mexico.

All the building looked like toys which means really cute and beautiful.

Also, it was really exotic and totally different other countires where I have traveled before.

So, my farovrite one is Mexico.

You should go there.
beibeizhu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: My favorite country Reply with quote

Hello,where r u from?
I am from China. I was born in shanghai. So I like shanghai very much. My favorite city is shanghai and China is my favorite country.
There are such a lots of beatiful cities in China that many people are attracted to China from different countries.
Welcome you to China.
F9750008

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like music very much.
So, I like Vienna of Austria and I have been to there.
Becuse there are many thing about music.
There is a romantic city.
Although I love there,there are not my favorite country.
My favorite country is only one in my heart.
There is my location. It's Taiwan.
glenmer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: good place to travel Reply with quote

if you like nature and beaches, Philippines is an excellent place to visit for a minimal cost.

Good foods are also serve!.. hmmmmmm...

Travel safely.. Very Happy
c18haruka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: My favorite country Reply with quote

My favorite countries are Japan and Australia.
Japan is my country. I live in Okinawa Island.
Okinawa is good place of course, but Tokyo is very big city.
I had been to there only 2 times. There are many fashion shops.
And many amusement parks are in Tokyo.
Also, I suggest Hokkaidko, Osaka and *beep*.
These are very popular town by young people.
Next about Australia.
I went to Australia when I was high school student as a school trip.
Then I experienced many things, and encountered many Australian.
They are very friendly. So I had a very nice time in there.
c03s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: viva Italy! Reply with quote

My favorite country is � the US, Italy, Switzerland, Australia. My best is USA! So, I visited there last January. As you know, its wonderful country:))) I stayed California for 6 months. People are friendly and nice. Beautiful weather. That was greatest experience I�ve ever had. I�ll visit again. Next time, I�d like to go East coast.

And now, I really want to go to Italy! All European countries are fascinating for me, but especially, Italy. I�d like to go to Venice, Rome, tower of Pisa, Florence etc... I want to go to all world heritage sites around Italy. And I want to taste real Italian food, pizza and pasta:) yummy!

Anybody has visited Italy? Tell me what to do and where to go in Italy.
yumiko_244

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Australia is the best among the country I�ve ever been.
I went there in summer, but I could spend my time very comfortably.
There are a lot of sightseeing spots, the Blue Mountain, Ayers Rock, many animals like a koala and a kangaroo, the opera house, great barrier reef and so on. Sydney is a city and convenient, and when we leave a city, we can feel the nature. Australia has a very beautiful ocean. Great Barrier Reef is one of the most famous coral reefs. But when I went Australia, I didn�t go there, so I want to go there someday.
The meal is delicious in Australia. Seafood and meat is good. I was surprised at a kangaroo jerky. The souvenir is many abundant and interesting. Aborigine�s art, a stuffed animals, and kangaroo jerky!!
Australia has many charms. We can enjoy Australia various field. So I like Australia very much!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: