Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My favorite sport
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c03s

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: my favorite sport is... Reply with quote

I like all kinds ball games. Baseball, basket ball, tennis, soccer etc� but my best is volley ball!! I love playing and watching either I�ve watched all national volley ball games since I was 6. I used to play volleyball. Especially, I like to play it in the beach. It�s sooooooo fun. I haven�t play it for a while cuz I didn�t have time. I want to play it again!
Anybody loves volleyball and can play it with me? haha�
When I stayed in the US, I watched baseball games. That�s so exciting! I had really good time. All I regret was not have watched basket ball games in LA. I should have watched Lakers games on live. Anybody has watched NBA basketball games? If yes, tell me how it was.
c19nami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: my favorite sports Reply with quote

Hi! I�m nami. I�m from japan.
I like basletball and baseball.
I joined basketball club team in elementary school and junior high school!
Basket ball is very hard sports, we always running out of school. So practice is very hard.
But I met nice teammate. So my junior high school memory is precious memory.
And when I was high school I joined baseball club team with my best friend as manager.
I like watching baseball in child, so I joined club team.Baseball player is very cool
Embarassed [/b]
c14tamami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Tamami. I'm living in Okinawa Japan.
My favorite sports is marine sports. Okinawa is the island, and here are many beaches in everywhere. I especially like scuba diving in marine sports. We have many diving spots. I like to dive in summer because the water is not so cold. But I heard that in winter,the water is more clear than in summer. I've never dive in winter so I want to dive in this winter.
Also I want to try to jet-skiing in this winter. I've been making plan to go get license of jetskii with my friend for 2 years. lol But I havent carried it out. To get this lisence, it costs me alot, so Ive been looking for the shool that costs me cheaply but I cant find it ,,, lol
Dezki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: My Favrite Sports and Sport Stars Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
I am a stundent in university learning accounting from China.
My favorite sports are football and badminton. I've been playing them since I was very young. In my mind, playing football helps me to enjoy the fantastic feeling of fighting and corporation. While playing badminton contributes to my relaxation after busy study.
My favorite football team is Manchester United, 'cause they own the spirit of "never give up". Ronaldo is the king player in my heart.
Guys who like playing badminton should know the "Super Dan" - yep, the superstar Lin Dan, he is my favorite badminton player.
tankhoa09ctk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: My favorite sport Reply with quote

moriya wrote:
Hello!!
I'm from Japon. My favorite sport is tennis.
High school days were contained in the tennis part.Practice did too much, it came out, and various places were injured. It was earnest and it became impossible consequently, to play tennis now.
Let's take care about an you injury.

Hi, my favorite sport is basketball. I love them when I watched Slam dunk- a famous anime in Japan. My favorite player is Micheal Jordan
KIMMINWOO1404

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject: My favorite sport Reply with quote

Hello
My favorite sport is baseball ditch football .
This is because stress is relaxed and happy when you get good at this , I will exercise the most .
jojunhyun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: my favorite sport Reply with quote

I like playing badminton because it can be easy for anyone in the indoor badminton can do sport,like badminton

Last edited by jojunhyun on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
kimdaehyeon1102

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello! My name is Kim dae hyeon.
I'm from South Korea.
I like riding a bike.
I ride a fixed gear bike. what's your bike?
I usually ride a bike with my friends.
We meet together, and we can go anywhere.
I like this free. I can go anywhere what I want to go with my bike anytime!!
why don't you ride a bike with your friends?
k27ayane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Japanese. 20 years old.

I like volleyball!
I was in volleyball club when I was junior high school student.
I always practiced hard! Passing the ball to everybody is so fun!

I like doing volleyball, and also like watching volleyball game.
It makes me suspense and excited!

And I like watching soccer game. I don't understand the rule but interesting.
But I am not good at doing soccer!
k31ayano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Japanese girl.
I can't play sports very well, so I respect all player and I like watching the sports game more than playing.
When I start watching sports game, I can't stop in the middle of the game.
Can you understand my feeling?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: