Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, I'm Will from the U.S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vermonter_84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Hello, I'm Will from the U.S. Reply with quote

Very Happy I speak english as a first language and I will be studying to teach english as a foriegn language for the next few years. Right now however, I would like to make some friends in other countries to see where I would like to go teach. I want long term pen pals who can tell me about life where you are and I will help you with your english if you would like me to. You can email me, it will stay the same for a very long time. My last address lasted 10 years. All ages are welcome, I invite the young and the old. Just call me Will, all of my friends do. Cool

[email protected]
hellovivien

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: a reply to Will Reply with quote

Hello,Will
I am Vivien from China. And I am learning English as a freshman in a college in my country.
I would like to be your friend very much.
Vivien
Evangeline

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Will from the U.S. Reply with quote

Vermonter_84 wrote:
Very Happy I speak english as a first language and I will be studying to teach english as a foriegn language for the next few years. Right now however, I would like to make some friends in other countries to see where I would like to go teach. I want long term pen pals who can tell me about life where you are and I will help you with your english if you would like me to. You can email me, it will stay the same for a very long time. My last address lasted 10 years. All ages are welcome, I invite the young and the old. Just call me Will, all of my friends do. Cool

[email protected]

hello,nice to meet you here.
and i am a Chinese university student majoring in English now.
it's a great pleasure to make friends with you.

my msn:[email protected]

looking forward to your reply!thanks! Very Happy
ElfRpatz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Will,
I am Elif. I am 15 years old
I am from Turkey and I am learning english for 10 years so I wanna improve my english. I like music (english). I am glad meeting
melihfalcon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: hi will I want to be your friend Reply with quote

hi will I want to improve my english because I don't know it as a first language so I thougt that you can help me with my english I'm waiting for your reply Very Happy
elif97

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Will my name is Elif and I'm looking for penpals to improve my English I'm from Turkey and I will be glad to tell you about my country and culture.Please correct me if I do any mistakes about English. Smile
itsmeSena

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Will!!! Smile I'm Sena and I'm 15 years old girl.Like everyone I want to improve my english too.Actually I love America and I really want to go.I admire all the celebrities in America.Because in Turkey (I'm from Turkey Smile) there aren't any young celebrities like Justin Bieber,Miley Cyrus,Selena Gomez Very Happy I want to learn American culture.If you tell me what are you doing in your daily life or have you ever gone to a concert Smile, I would be glad.So nice to meet you Smile I hope you will write me back Smile Bye for now...
Vermonter_84

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey everyone I've met some great friends from this posting. I just got an international phone line today. I can call people on the phone and talk as much as I want. Don't get crazy on me though, I still don't have any more time than I used to have. If anybody wants to talk to me on the phone then contact my email to make arrangements as I will need a phone number and you should not put that kind of information on a public board. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: