Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fast food

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wisterian06

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Fast food Reply with quote

Fast food has three merits. Fast, Cheap, Delicious!!! Of course I love McDonald�s. But some adult insist �Fast food is BAD � �Shouldn�t eat them�. I know ,too eat them is not good for our health. Then, not a lot of amounts? Is it not bad for health?
I think some people have wrong information.
What do you think ?
viru87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya eating lot of fast food is not good for health. Pros are delicious, convenient, you don't have to spend any time in the kitchen.
Cons are unhealthy, makes tired, fattening, full of preservatives, high blood pressure. So better take care of not eating more fast food.
Vega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's absolutely nothing good about fast food when it comes to your health. They are high in fats, sugars and other bad stuff. The quality of the food itself is usually not so good either. Even the supposedly healthy alternatives at fast food restaurants aren't as healthy as what you could get at the local grocery store.
AlyssaM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast food is pretty bad for your health and should not be eaten very often. I try to eat as well as possible, but if you need food and you're on the run and really busy, I think that it's okay to eat it occasionally. Just don't make it a habit and avoid sugary and fatty foods!
Seo horumu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: My bodt don't like fast food Reply with quote

I like fast food. When i free, i eating fast food all day long Laughing
Someday i work in Donuts store. Naturally i eat donuts everyday.
That time i am very happy Razz donuts is very sweet and eating easy.
But after 2days. My face covered pimple and blackhead. Twisted Evil
Come to think of it, one donuts has 200 calorie. Donuts result in hormone imbalance. fast food is not healthy. You wanna diet or healthful. Don't eat fast food
Foodfast04

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in a big trouble for having Fast food. I''m a serious eater of Fast food and being eaten this type food for 4 years. I would like to know if you guess have any solution of this problem. And the brother whose have such habit I'll suggest them to not to have it so much. Thanks.
I'm John and this is my blog Unlock iPhone 5
Tao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with fast food�in healthy moderation! What's wrong with it is that many don't do it that way. I see too many obese families out for a fast food feast. For me I like a BK fish and fries but maybe once in a month or more. I easily burn off the fats on my daily runs�
csolis5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Hi Every one Reply with quote

I am 25 years old, and I am very concerned about my health. I know it's very difficult to avoid eating fast food. Even though fast food tastes good, we have to relearn that fish and fresh vegetables taste good, too. We need to relearn what is healthy to put in our bodies to eat.
seunghyeon324

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Health and Fitness Reply with quote

Fast food is simple and delicious
It is good to us now
but in the future our health is destroyed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: