Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could somebody tell me how to improve my English

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sue Chu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Could somebody tell me how to improve my English Reply with quote

I am from Taiwan, and I am a student in the university. I mayor English and I want to study aboard in the future, but I have some prombles in speaking and listening. When I want to answer other's questions, I usually spend a lot of time thinking how to answer their questions. So I hope somebody to give me some advices to improve my speaing and listening.
Thank you very much.
Rolling Eyes
Corey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be afraid to be wrong or take chances. You will learn from your mistakes. Keep practicing and you will improve.

Good luck,

Corey
englishlanguageprofessor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Help with English Reply with quote

Hi Taiwanese student,
My website was made for you!
Please take a look around, I think you might be surprised.
English for University. Com http://englishforuniversity.com
CP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Python69's post is just an advertisement. See all posts by python69.
an_angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: try learning online in your free time Reply with quote

www.esl.acesquaredtraining.com has free English materials for English learners. They also teach classes online on Skype or in a Virtual online classroom. It has helped me a lot and you only need to tell the teacher the areas you need help with and they teachers design a course for your needs.

They are on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/Esl.acesquaredtraining
If you post messages, an English language trainer will reply to you for free.

They teach using e-textbooks, online material, Skype videos and English music
Afra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. At TalkEnglish.com, the lessons are structured to give you practice in all three areas at the same time.

Learn English speaking FREE with TalkEnglish.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: