Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chemistry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canglong wrote:
hell, in my junior i very like playing bedminton ,and i played very well.Smile
Laughing ,now,beacause of time i hardly have no time on it . Crying or Very sad
i also like long walking and swimming ,i think long walking can practice mu body well.swimming is also interesting.

well yes..well done.these are all about chemistry,right?
xmawel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I' m french i like chemistry I m at the university of lyon in chemical studies inorder to become a pharmacist and create drugs for public health! I pass my exam i' m so happy !
PAULAC2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!, I`m a pharmacist so obviously I like Chemistry specially drugs action and organic synthesis.
ESL-ish

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Chemisty Reply with quote

Chemistry is my favorite scientific field. When I was young, I thought I loved astronomy, but then I learned that it was mostly mathematics. Shocked

Chemistry is like language. You learn to recognize patterns and understand what they mean. I guess you could say that chamistry is the language of change.

I always enjoyed organic chemisty and biochemisty, but really the best kind of chemisty is cooking. I mean, consider life without chocolate chip cookies. Without chemical processes, we'd all be stuck eating nothing but raw food. Razz
String

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Re-Chemistry Reply with quote

wei-sheng wrote:
I like chemistry, too. Right now i'm a college student and interested in organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry, biochemistry and molecular biology. Our lab's research focuses on stem cell and liver cancer. I'm willing to exchange views with you about chemistry.

chemistry is a study of atoms, it is the central of science, but not the head of science, physics is the head of science, because it has largest share in nuclear science. E=mc^2 is the distration of law of conservation of energy and mass.

If you want to study biology it is very helpful for study orgainic chemistry. if you want to study nuclear science i suggest you better study physics.
String

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Chemisty Reply with quote

ESL-ish wrote:
Chemistry is my favorite scientific field. When I was young, I thought I loved astronomy, but then I learned that it was mostly mathematics. Shocked

Chemistry is like language. You learn to recognize patterns and understand what they mean. I guess you could say that chamistry is the language of change.

I always enjoyed organic chemisty and biochemisty, but really the best kind of chemisty is cooking. I mean, consider life without chocolate chip cookies. Without chemical processes, we'd all be stuck eating nothing but raw food. Razz

Yes chemistry i a good thing to study. I hope you are able to read the chemical compounds in chemical way. also you needs able to write a balance equation. It is bit hard in the begging until you learn those two above.

The most important thing is you should be able to analise other poeple's experiment data and decide experiment. the most improtant thing is you should able to solvent unusual questions. Good luck for your study
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say I do not have enough talent on Chemistry.

I am not good at it when I first take it in the middle shool

but it is interesting that My main major is Pharmacy.

In the university, I tried my best to learn all kinds of Chemistry, but the results are always not very good......
Jitu5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like chemistry because it is a very interesting subject.

www.manuscriptedit.com
AnaMilena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey!

My career is not related at all to chemistry. Yet, I can't deny how useful it is, as it helps us make sense of how particles work as well as all the possible combinations and formuli to obtain specific substances in biological and industrial processes. I used to be good at it whenn I was at school. I've forgotten everything about it, but I'd like to resume my chemistry studies!

http://english4fun.freeforo.com
Afra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemistry plays an important role in our daily lives. many types of bio-molecules which are obtained by chemical process are used as food preservatives.analgesics are also used for reducing or abolishing pain without causing impairment of consciousness and mental confusion. there are many drugs which are used for the treatment of cancer. chemistry also plays an imp. role in nuclear activities.

What are the scope and importance of chemistry?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: