Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would anyone like to chat with me on SKYPE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheetah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Would anyone like to chat with me on SKYPE? Reply with quote

Hello everybody!
I am from China.
I feel it's really afflictive that I don't have the circumstance of English.
And I think having a phonic chat with somebody will help a lot.
My Skype ID is goldenstraw.
Looking forward to meet you!
vernongstamm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Skype Reply with quote

I offer English lessons using Skype. Contact me and let's chat.

Vernon Stamm
DMJY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,I am dmjy,510 has a special meaning so I add to my username,you also can all me dm.I am new here,nice to meet you all .we will be frineds.can we?
monchichi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cheetah:

I am a tutor with InstaEDU and have 3 years of ESL teaching experience. If you need practice speaking in English or need help with improving your English in general, I can be of service.

Here is my profile if you are interested. http://instaedu.com/online-tutors/Denise-94192/ . Just send me a chat message. Smile

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: