Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new way to practice English Conversation - Free

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenlalket

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: A new way to practice English Conversation - Free Reply with quote

I am pleased to announce that I am opening my New Frontiers club to the public.

Tired of the same old conversation topics and class structures? Ready for something new? Something bold? Join our New Frontiers conversation club. New Frontiers is a group conversation club that focuses on business English.

In this club, our conversation is driven by an online game in which we will pursue a fortune to be made in a virtual economy. As we play the game, we will engage in trade, manufacturing, industry, space exploration, and a long list of other fun, exciting activities in a new and interactive way to practice English conversation with native English speakers. Join today, and let the fun and learning begin!

Visit www.alcademy.com and register for free. Click the New Frontiers link and follow the instructions. for more information, email me at [email protected]
Afra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to practice English:

1) You should practice regularly by attending Exercises (At least 1 to 2 hrs)
2) You have to get practiced yourself with the forum/friends by writing/posting mails.
3) You keep taking with friends/colleagues in English.
4) Keep reading English Articles alone like Alan Stories.
5) Listening pracitice is very essential that you can practice through TOEIC/TOFEL/any other media where you can improve your English.
6) Don't feel shy when you talk to your friends/customers/neighbourhood/ and Office people.
7) Don't bother about mistakes when you speak/reply.
No one in the world learned English without making mistakes, and no one is perfect in their Language.
Cool So the mistake is the basic tool for learning English, without that how to improve
ourselves if everyone knows everything is perfect, we will not get interest /enthusiasm to learn English.

9) Your sincerity/interest/motivation/hard work/involvement/Time Management/Patience/Endurance/Confidence/Goal Achievement.

10)When you type letter/messages to the Forum, you should know the basic method of writing,i.e. "I" is pronoun, it will stand alone anywhere in the sentence(Initial, Middle,End), it should be captalized when type letter.

I have written some ways for learning English, rest of the ways you can find yourselves when you practice well on the Forum

Wish you all the best.

Thank you
doni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Rules we need to know Reply with quote

[b]There's many ways to practice English. But also there's a rules we need to know: [/b]
1. Don't study grammar too much
2. Learn and study phrases
3. Reading and Listening is NOT enough. Practice Speaking what you hear!
4. Submerge yourself
5. Study correct material
P.S - "Don't bother about mistakes when you speak/reply."
because "No one in the world learned English without making mistakes, and no one is perfect in their Language.
So the mistake is the basic tool for learning English, without that how to improve ourselves if everyone knows everything is perfect, we will not get interest /enthusiasm to learn English."

* I know that all of this rules that I wrote above will help me and other student. But what if I'm such a SHY person who feel embracing if I reply or repeat the same mistake or the wrong pronunciation???

Thank you Cool
PeterAlex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello mate check it out the first five links for learning english at ease......

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=A+new+way+to+practice+English+Conversation&oq=A+new+way+to+practice+English+Conversation&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.338j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=93&espv=210&q=Easy+way+to+practice+English+Conversation Crying or Very sad

During the education and hunting for a job, you will require professional academic and career assistance. I will recommend you Custom Writing Services for your betterment. They are now offering up to 35% discount on every order.
For placing order, go to http://www.essays.ae/order/ and fill with Discount Code PROMO35 in order to get 35% discount. Good opportunity for everyone.

Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: