Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can my adult class chat with you (or your class) on Skype?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longshikong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Can my adult class chat with you (or your class) on Skype? Reply with quote

I'm an English teacher in China. I want my beginner adult students to use their English. They can ask and understand simple questions such as: Where are you from? What sports do you like? What are you wearing? )

If you can read this, your English is good enough to speak with them. I teach them Wednesday to Friday 18:30-20:00 (+8hrs GMT) and Sun's 15:30-17:00. (+8 hrs GMT). Go to this website to find the time where you are: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If you are free then, PM me with your Skype name. There are language exchange partner websites to help students practice their language 1 to 1 but my students are not ready for that yet. They are still beginners and may need my help to understand you or know what to say.

Or, if you know a website that can help me find other teachers or students who would be interested in chatting with my class, let me know.

Last edited by longshikong on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
monchichi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Longshikong:

I am a tutor with InstaEDU and have 3 years of ESL teaching experience. If your students need practice speaking in English or need help with an English assignment, I can be of service.

Here is my profile if you are interested. http://instaedu.com/online-tutors/Denise-94192/ . Just send me a chat message. Smile

Cheers!
PeterAlex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every student requires Essay Writing Service with Professional Academic Writers. Similarly every job seeker requires Professional Resume Writing Services. Nowadays Custom Writing Services is offering 35% discount on every order instead of 30% discount on just 1st order. This is really a good opportunity for everyone.

Place your first order and do not forget to enter the discount code PROMO35 in order form.

Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: