Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MU.ARAD.RO (new server of MU ONLINE v 0.99)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bujabuja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: MU.ARAD.RO (new server of MU ONLINE v 0.99) Reply with quote

new server of MU version v0.99 !!! you cand download the game client from mu.arad.ro (80mb) and play on-line.. no lag... mu is like diablo.. only that it is 3D and massive multiplayer online !

have fun !!!
MasterBooo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Server 99 Reply with quote

Hi,
Im living in Brazil and i have e Server v99b+ and i have some bug in came you help my and mabe i can help you.
tanks for help
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gogielichvachvadze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story below says their are 6 choices for this topic movies
can be found here: http://www.searchmeup.com/search.php?aid=31807&q=movies
dreamaxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey where did u guys download english mu v 99b from? i need to know an exact place to dl it from i can't find anywhere. otherwise maybe someone could translate what the buttons on the chinese version say? if u got msn u can add me [email protected] or else email me Smile
daavidfischer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are a number of free servers available all over the internet for this game. So why do we have to pay for a game client and server when we can get it for free.

----------------------------------------
DAVID GRANT
EHR systems
----------------------------------------

Last edited by daavidfischer on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Lorikeet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daavidfischer wrote:
I think there are a number of free servers available all over the internet for this game. So why do we have to pay for a game client and server when we can get it for free.

Maybe because it was ten years ago?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: