Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's your favorite football team?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: What's your favorite football team? Reply with quote

In my country, English Premier League is very popular. They are even more popular in local football.

I just want to know how is it in your country? How people crazy in international football?

What's your favorite football team and why?
serdarhicip

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: What's your favorite football team? Reply with quote

My favorite team is liverpool because the team has a lot of supporter and they are amazing also they are always suppose you even you defeated
totoro1988

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite team is Manchester United.
This team is very great.
There are many wonderful players in this team.
For example C.Ronaldo,Roony.Giggs.
I am respect C.Ronaldo!
zhujiang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a boy from China. in my country, people prefer Premier League,Serie A,La Liga andBundesliga to our local football league.
Because of the time equation,These plays are always on the early morning,But there are still a lot of people watching them.
During the Worldcup and European soccer championship, it's very crowded in bar and restaurant.people gathere toghter to watch games and share their love of football.
people in my country are really crazy for soccer!!!
My favorite team is FC Bayern.
cool-Remas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manchester United
Curious George2195

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool My favorite team is Club deportivo Guadalajara SA.DE.CV also know as Chivas.
somi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite team is Manchester United.
I am a girl from South Korea and i've been watching English Premier League about for 5years.
I even don't know how i started loving this.. but i guess.. 2002 WorldCup would be the reason.
Anyway, I am a fan of MANU. I like and support every players in the team, their play is so great and they always keep the top place in the world.
Hopefully, MANU win the every cups this year =)
ka-zu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: FcC Bercelona Reply with quote

My favorite football team is FC Bercelona because I am fan of messi.
He has good dribble skill and so fast!! I think there is nobody who can stop his dribble!!
I think FC Bercelona is strongest team in the world. their play style is beautiful!! there are many player who are spanish so I think cooperation is better than other team.
mico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am from egypt and my favorite team of course is al-ahly its the best team in afeica not just in Egypt
we r keen to follow english league
Aljalil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: What's your favorite football team? Reply with quote

Tone wrote:
In my country, English Premier League is very popular. They are even more popular in local football.

I just want to know how is it in your country? How people crazy in international football?

My favorite football team is Real Madrid.
And why because the team is so awesome Cool and they have the best players in the world.
By the way I'm from United States, they call it here (soccer) and the game here is growing.
lamson91

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your favorite football team? Reply with quote

Tone wrote:

My favorite football team is Juventus. i never miss one of their game. but actually i'm living in the U.S.A here people don't like that much Soccer that how people call it
KIMMINWOO1404

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 am    Post subject: what's your favorite football team? Reply with quote

My favorite football team Manchester United , which is sited belong to the English Premier League . In addition , Spain Real Madrid in La Liga belong to . Downpour !
SeungIn Bae 1917

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: real madrid Reply with quote

I'm a boy from SouthKoreaMy favortie football team is Real Madried.
because I'm fan of Christiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.
They have good drible skill and so fast in the world.
and they have a good shooting power and great goal scoring ability.
They have too many trophy in the world
I think they are one of the most popular football player in the world.
Chaemin Lim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:14 am    Post subject: What's your favorite football team? Reply with quote

My favorite football team is Real Madrid. Because I like James. In our country many people like football. All of football leagues are popular in our country.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: