Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What`s your recent favorite movie??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madelinemint

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: What`s your recent favorite movie?? Reply with quote

My recent favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer starring Zooey Deshanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The film`s hectic plot, jumping through the 500 days of Tom and Summer`s relationship. The story is about a man,Tom who believes in true love and his soul mate. He falls in love with Summer Finn who doesn`t believe in true love and serious relationships with a man. I thought this was a great off-beat comedy, true to life and honest, and I think it reflects many men`s experiences of love and life in the real world that doesn`t always have a happy ending. In addition, Zooey Deshanel is very pretty in this film, and the soundtrack fits the film very well.
TVXQRisa

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

I never seen it.
But I thought that seems interesting.
I want to see it.
My recent favorite movie is Alice In Wonderland.
This movie's world is so cute.
Have you ever seen it?
madelinemint

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, I have seen it. Alice in wonderland is one of my favorite movie also. I was so excited after I knew that Tim Burton was gonna make this classic tale to the film and he didn't make me disappoint. The production of this film ran really good and Burton's Alice made me surprised with his imagination and creativity include of awesome visual design, fabulous costume and make-up. Furthermore, all perfomers did really good job especially Johnny Depp!
seunghyeon324

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Film and Cinema Reply with quote

I really really like to see the movies
so I see the moive twice or once a week
My recent favorite moive is Now you see me 2
It is about magic.
It is so interesting
Claire321

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching a film is like a hobby for me. I like sitting on the sofa, eating something delicious while watching some films. I am a movie fan, I can't imagine my life without it.
But I haven't got one favorite film, I have many of them. So I can watch them for hundreds of times.
surprisedstubble

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my recent favorite is The Arrival and Hacksaw Ridge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: