Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where do you want to go?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exceping countries or cities.
If I have wings, I want to go to the sky where I can flow with the wind and breath the freshest air,and sleep with a sweet dream at the cloud~
c14tamami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!
I wanna go to Hawaii or California!!!
I wanna do surfing if I went to Hawaii or California. but I dont know how to surf so, first, I have to learn how to surf. lol haha
Also I like to go to the beach and just walk around or do scuba diving.
So I wanna do these three when I go to there!!
Ayumi 1202

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everyone.
I'm from Japan, and studying Spanish in university.
I would love to go to Seychelles. Do you know Seychells?
Almost Japanese doesn't know about Seychelles. Of course I haven't known untill my teacher tells our class about Seychelles. And I searched Seychells on web, there are so many beautiful spectacls XD I really want to go there if I have time and money.
And I want to Spain, too, because I study Spanish to be going to work on trading company. To improve my Spanish, I have to go to Spain!
Yuca

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Where do you want to go? Reply with quote

mimifly wrote:
If I have chance,I want to go Japan.
I like there,and it is not too far for Taiwan.
So,if I can go to other country,I want to go Japan.

Which country do you want to visit?

If you have chance you, you want to go to Japan? You should come to Japan. I’m from here. Here is a lot of good places. If you come to here, you should go to Kyoto. There are a lot of good place. You can see temple and can see Japanese culture. Anyway If I have chance I want to go to Australia.
shinfa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have enough time and money, I would like to visit around China, UK and Korea.
China is my hometown, but I don’t have chance to visit many cities. The first I want to visit Yunnan, I had a chance to visit Yunnan last year, but I cannot take long holiday…so I really want to visit there with my friends, if I have time..
I also want to visit UK. My friends are studying in there now. She tells me there is really beautiful and I should to visit there once.
I choose Korea because I study Korean in my free time. So I want to visit Korea to practice my speak skill. Also I like Korean food. I want to try eating raw octopus.
opel17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go to Egypt.
I want to ride a camel and take a selfie with pyramids. Very Happy
Claire321

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to Australia. I have relatives there. But right now I have no time. I ned to work a lot. Wish I had time to go there.
k27ayane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go to Taiwan.
I live in Japan and I have never been abroad. So it is easy to go Asia because close from Japan.
But I don't have enough money and time. I try to save money and make time!
I also want to go to Canada. Because I want to feel great nature.
Especially I want to enjoy snow. We have no snow in the area I live in.
And I have heard that there are wild squirrels and I want to see.
k31ayano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: I want to go to... Reply with quote

I want to go to Korea, Taiwan.
I like hot food so I want to go to Korea and eat Kimuchi, Bibimbap, and so on. I want to know the authentic taste.Smile
I want to go to Taiwan with my friends because there are so many food looks like delicious and Taiwan is close Japan, so it is easy to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: