Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i belive in deja vu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ela2004

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: i belive in deja vu Reply with quote

I often have had experience of dejavu.
I saw a sight in my dream and I was seen a sight of dream to do work.
I suddenly felt. Because when I saw a sight of dream I was very mysterious.
ad-miral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a dejavu is something everybody of us practise.
We have something we wanted to do, we stick at doing it, and finally if we succeed, it's a dejavu.
Jenniferdu521

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think deja vu is a very mysterious thing.
I often heard some of my friends told me that something happened both in their dream and in the fact.

For example, my sister told me that she had a dream when she studied in the middle school, in that dream, she walked down the stairs with a girl she never recognized, and the stairs is also never recognized.

But when she really walked down stairs with the right girk at the same stairs, She was shocked. That is her university. the girl is her classmate.

I do not think its just because she stick at Sth. Maybe it is doomed.
champignon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that deja vu is connected with those things our souls have already experienced, even though we don't remember them. We could have seen or even predicted them in our dreams for example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: