Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About Taiwanis part of China, I must express my point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eaglerich

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: About Taiwanis part of China, I must express my point. Reply with quote

Let me explain my thinking about Taiwan only in reallize situation but not feeling and history and culture. I'm from China, I consider taiwan is very important for our China's safety, It's the unique reason what taiwan must be part of China. It's improtant for China same as hawaii for USA and northen island for Japan. if you oblige me to give you a second reason, I must tell you, we have same right to get more space for developing and more resource to living such as Japanese and American. We are human being same as any other human being living in the plante.
Taiwan is a meal placed at door of China, we never give up it unless we are all dead.

PS,
I say the words above only for after so many years was acted by US standard and US film, I had became to concer ourselves right same as BUSH president. Thanks for his hard working to sale his American esprite ^_^
stroller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i share the same feelings with you. if the american army had settled on the island, they would hold on our nose and could easily search a point to kick. then no place could be living safely. and, because of that, i would have awful dreams day by day. for the second thing, you can do nothing to meet the never-filled desire of americans except keeping back. but once you take a step back, they will move on constantly unless you fail. for the further thing, if the taiwan declare independence formally, that's just a loss. but the great loss will followed. no one could stop the tibetean or other places of china from moving to a final breaking.
the most impotant thing is, i don't want to sign a passport marked" tibet kingdom" or " republic of taiwan" when i intent to travel there, a great deal of time will lose.
eaglerich

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like show my view deeply.
In fact, most of Chinese don't like attact other nation or country, you may learn the fact from our history, and most of Chinese are all peace lover and honest, So if you are honest too, you'd better based your point on its history and custom of a nation.
Many of educated Chinese may reguard politic by equal way, especialy, as morden educated Chinese, they all accept American political point more than themselves' traditional political cultrue and more than many of American, so if you dispair them, you will destroy their blief of freedom and democracy and loss their beliving.
We are teached that westen culture is tolerance than our Chinese culture, but why don't you face other culture more equal?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Culture All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: