Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you do on Valentine's day?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: What do you do on Valentine's day? Reply with quote

Wink Wink Wink Valentine's day is coming soon. Although I don't christian but I think this day is important so much. This valentine's day is 18th of me. I must celebrate with my friends every year and this year ia same every year. i want to know when do I celebrate with my love?. In this year is more special than every year because this valentine's day, I must to present the experiment in English subject.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I used to read "The Suan Dusit's Poll". The topic of the poll is "What do you do on Valentine's day?". I feel to be frighten for the result of the poll so much becusae 60% of teenagers will have intercourse with their boyfriends or swingking group. I think it ought not to been in Thailand. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Razz Razz Razz For me if I have boyfriend, I will watch movie and go to Dreamworld with my love. And you, if you have boyfriend, what do you do on Valentine's day?. Finally, I hope you will happy happy and happy on valentine's day. Cool Cool Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chi-kei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:24 am    Post subject: Valentine's day Reply with quote

Coincidentally,
it was the 18th valentine's day to me too.
Until now, I still celebrate it alone,

Each year,
I hope to celebrate it with my love on the coming every year.
But thinking deeply,
I don't know how to celebrate with my love,
maybe it's due to i 've been alone for a long time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
natadee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: How do you think about valentine's day ? Reply with quote

Valentine's day is a day of love.Most of the people think that it is a special day andit is apopular day to express love to somebody who is a special our. However, I think that Valentine'a day is a normally day for two reasons.
First, it's not necessary to express your love only on Valentine's day; because Valentine'a day is only a day in a year. We can express love everyday. It's better to express special love on valentine's day. Second, Songkran's day of Thai culture is better. It's a holiday, which relatives and friends come to join happies together. We can express our love on this day. We should protect Thai culture. We can express love to grandparents and parents or other people such as giving them a gift on Songkran's day. In conclusion,we can express to everybodyand it's not necessary to express our love only on Valentine's day which is only a day in a year. Therefore, Valentine's day is a normal day. How do you think about Valentine's day ?
do_not_panic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you ll laugh at me, in Turkey valentines day was 14 feb. but it was celebrated in 20th because of snow. Smile
jose henrique

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Valentine's day Reply with quote

chi-kei wrote:
Coincidentally,
it was the 18th valentine's day to me too.
Until now, I still celebrate it alone,

Each year,
I hope to celebrate it with my love on the coming every year.
But thinking deeply,
I don't know how to celebrate with my love,
maybe it's due to i 've been alone for a long time.

Twisted Evil My name is Jose Henrique, I'm a brazilian guy. In my country Valentine's ins't in this date, we celebrate this day in June 12. We call it '" Dia dos Namorados" .
Where are you come from?
pakorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: What do you do on Valentine's day? Reply with quote

On Valentine's day I usually go out for dinner with my lovely girlfriend or sometime I spend a lot of time with my family. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I think Valentine's day is normally day for me because I don't relize that I have to show up my love on Valentine's day which has only 1 day in a year.

Note!!! Razz Razz Razz

According to old traditions for Valentine's day , we always send the flower to the one you love. Here are a few of the secret of the flower messages:

Red roses mean " I love you" Smile
Yellow roses mean " I love you but I don't know that you love me " Very Happy
White roses mean " Our love is pure" Surprised

HAPPY Valentine's day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: