Site Search:
 
Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

white men in asia

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ric2



Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: white men in asia Reply with quote

Ever wonder why so many white men come to asia? Why not africa or South america?

Ever wonder about how asianphiles in asia are always white teachers, business men and US miltary men? They know how easliy it is ti get sex becasue afther all they are white, and white is right and west is best... Go see japanese. Go see how interracial marriages of asian women and white men or black men in america or in asia. Go see why there so much asian female porn and stereotypes/stigma of Asian women. Wonder why so many foreginers go to asia?

Don't trust these white men. ALL they want is to exploit asian people...especially women and culture for their own desires. Even black men are distrustful as well. See US military men and their fondness of asian women
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Posts: 13
Location: Ichikawa, Japan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what you are saying, I do. A lot of white men come to Japan just for sex with hot women. If they both want it though, what's the problem with 2 consenting adults having sex. Hate the game, not the player.

If two peope really love each other why does it matter what their race is?

I'm a white guy who is married to an Asian woman, actually we met in America, then we moved to Asia. and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks!!!!!!!!

You must be an asian male. Many asian males get discusted when they see an asian woman with a foreign man. Why? I don't get offended if I see an asian man with a white woman. I'm fine with a black man and a white woman, if the love is there why does it matter.

A lot of asian women tell me they like foreign guys because they are polite. They do things like open doors for women, and show them a little romance. Idea Idea Idea Idea


Sorry about your luck man.
_________________
"Everybody knows the burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl!!!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ric2



Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I understand what you are saying, I do. A lot of white men come to Japan just for sex with hot women. If they both want it though, what's the problem with 2 consenting adults having sex. Hate the game, not the player.

If two peope really love each other why does it matter what their race is?

I'm a white guy who is married to an Asian woman, actually we met in America, then we moved to Asia. and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks!!!!!!!!

You must be an asian male. Many asian males get discusted when they see an asian woman with a foreign man. Why? I don't get offended if I see an asian man with a white woman. I'm fine with a black man and a white woman, if the love is there why does it matter.

A lot of asian women tell me they like foreign guys because they are polite. They do things like open doors for women, and show them a little romance. Idea Idea Idea Idea


Sorry about your luck man.



Please . Hate game? The game, white worshipping was started by you or white men. Second just because they are adults does that mean there are no other social means/reasons to why foregin men go to JAPAN or asian specifically? Where are teachers in africa? or even S.America?
Age doesn't equal to intelligence. roll eyes

I must be a asian man?

Well I can say asian culture is being diluted by white hegmony /westernizations as can be seen in asia where white wordhipping occurs as well as black worshipping. how can asian national likea foregin man without stereoypes? Both sides having nothing but social perception, stereotypes, and racial categorization to work with

"A lot of asian women tell me they like foreign guys because they are polite. They do things like open doors for women, and show them a little romance. Idea Idea Idea Idea "


foreign guys are ____, You don't see stereotypes here? roll eyes

my luck? what does that have to do with this post?
_________________
www.modelminority.com

Asian issues in America
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Posts: 13
Location: Ichikawa, Japan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's totally fine with me, if you want to be racist.

It's not going to hurt my relationship a bit.

A lot of white people in America think the same about blacks and whites being together. They think it's wrong and want racial purity bla blah blah. I think this is stupid too.

If two consenting adults want to be together, what's the problem really?

Keep your politics out of other people's bedrooms. No one gives a damn really. If someone finds love, true love, they don't care about what's socially acceptable. If you want to stick to your race, then do it. But why are you so concerned with what other people do, or better yet, who they have sex with.
_________________
"Everybody knows the burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl!!!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ric2



Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Well, that's totally fine with me, if you want to be racist.

It's not going to hurt my relationship a bit.


Who said that was my intention? Obvious it won;t since she must be too damn whitewashed like most japanese who worship the West. Why is this statement racist? Do you understand you are in a racist theme relationship? Just because I can critique your IR that means I 'm being racist? Whatever looks who being insecure here

josh wrote:
A lot of white people in America think the same about blacks and whites being together. They think it's wrong and want racial purity bla blah blah. I think this is stupid too.


Actually the social and racial dynamics are quite different for asians versus white/black in america if you haven't figured it out.

josh wrote:
If two consenting adults want to be together, what's the problem really?


AGAIN Rolling Eyes Are you understanding what I just said? . define "consenting" and " adult" with social implications of white hegmony and westernizations?
lso social/racial stereotypes of western men and asian women

josh wrote:
Keep your politics out of other people's bedrooms. No one gives a damn really. If someone finds love, true love, they don't care about what's socially acceptable. If you want to stick to your race, then do it. But why are you so concerned with what other people do, or better yet, who they have sex with.


its not politics man, only insecure white men think thats case. finds love? "true love" ..DUMBASS socially acceptable? WTF are you that stupid?
How can there be "true" love if there are stereotypes/racial categories about western men and asian women? RACE is not equal at all, so all that "race" doesn't matter is crap. Also culture is another factor as well which I doubt someone white adnmale can handle asian culture, unless they are asianphile, anime crazed losers. In japan you do realize the social implications of being "white" and more accepted due to whitewashing of japanese, right? I hope you can at least acknowledge that fact, unless youa re totally that stupid
_________________
www.modelminority.com

Asian issues in America
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LucentShade



Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 542
Location: Nebraska, USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Also culture is another factor as well which I doubt someone white adnmale can handle asian culture, unless they are asianphile, anime crazed losers."

I watch anime, and believe it or not, I don't look at Asian-themed porn or want to have sex with Japanese women just because they are Japanese. I agree that some Western/white men are as you say, but I'd like to think that we're not all like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackguy-n-Asia



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Posts: 21
Location: Toronto,Canada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can easily understand where "Whiteguyz comming to Asia for f--king asian girlz" comes from. It is simply the truth. Why else would horny adult males from 18-40ish leave their countries and travel abroad for? Razz It's only natural.

I'm writing from Toronto, Canada and I see white/asian, black/asian, indian/asian, and every other combination. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with leaving your own country and sexing other races? It's only natural.

Whatever the dominant Culture is in the world, peoples will gravitate to it.
800 years ago, it was fashionable to have a Mongol wife.
1000 years ago it was fashionable to have Persian and Arab beauties.
2000 years ago Roman girlies were in, and so on.

Now it's the West (White). Tomorrow, it might be Asian Culture. Cool
_________________
I'm an African-Canadian living in the West
Soon to Travel to Asia and Russia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
liebe



Joined: 16 May 2003
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ric2,

What, exactly, are you trying to say here? You're throwing many hateful, emotional phrases, showing your frustration at the White Domination. Could you please add some logic, some facts, to your sentences?

Yes, it's true that White-Western culture seems to dominate everything. Like the African-Canadian guy said, it's natural for people to be attracted to the strongest, and the strength/dominance of a nation changes all the time... You have a point, when you are saying that Westerns "force" their culture on others. I don't justify it, and I believe there aren't that many "Westerns" who would. But don't you think there are some positive sides to it? Westerns often help increase the level of education, improve health-care, provide financial aid, etc.

You are wrong when you put it as "White vs. Asian". Western culture has its domination around the globe, it's not something that's directed personally against Asia.

How many white people have you met in your life? Not all white people are like what you've described them. I'm white, "western" and I'd love to travel to Asia, not to have sex or to abuse the local population, but because of its beauty and because of the Asian culture, which is so different from mine, and therefore very interesting to me. But with your comments, I don't know if I'd really like to visit it that much...

Finally, white men marry Asian women simply because they love them!!!!!!!!! GET IT! They don't do it to oppress them!

There are two sides to the coin.

What about Asian men??? Don't they ever have sex with foreign prostitutes????????????? It's part of being a man (I suppose--I can't really say coz I'm a woman. The male brain is often a mystery to me...). Also, white men don't force young Asian girls to go and become prostitutes. The fact that there are many prostitutes (according to you) in Asian countries only demonstrates the bad economical situation there, a situation that leaves many young women no choice but to sell their own bodies. It is sad, but how much of it is the fault of the western world?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackguy-n-Asia



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Posts: 21
Location: Toronto,Canada

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see why you think I'm attacking people. I don't wish to come off blaming anyone at all.

Western culture is everywhere. There are good and bad people and motives everywhere. I wouldn't say Western culture is 'the strongest'...maybe the loudest (and most offensive) Razz

I'm not speaking at all about 'force' or 'control' or 'right or wrong'. I'm not even saying that western culture is to blame for anything overseas....but I am agreeing with another post by saying that men DO travel to find an exotic partiner, men from all over the world. I am saying that there is nothing wrong with that. I, myself have always dated other races because I like to see different cultures, foods, and even different body curves. Shocked

Your point is about the western men who go on sex-tours and *beep* 6 yr olds. This is wrong everywhere. Sex with prostitutes(?) is a mystery to me and I don't know why anyone would do that - unless they are an invalid or wish to throw their money and life away.

I'm not attacking any one race, or making it a 'vs' match.
When I travel, I wish to see beautiful sights and make friends as well. Very Happy
_________________
I'm an African-Canadian living in the West
Soon to Travel to Asia and Russia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
liebe



Joined: 16 May 2003
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi African-Canadian,

It's alright, I knew what you meant. I always enjoy talking to people from other nationalities and cultures. I can never understand people who limit themselves to people from the same background as they are. It's so boring!!!!!! There isn't really such a thing as "bad"/"wrong" culture and a "good" one. Each culture has its own positive and negative sides. The American/Western culture seems to be more popular nowadays than others, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's better or worse than the others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LucentShade



Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 542
Location: Nebraska, USA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may sound hateful, but I assure you all that it's not intended to be. There are two sides of the culture exportation/imposition equation. It is true that Western culture, often via the U.S., is brought to other countries and starts to alter or damage the original culture. However, the US wouldn't bring McDonald's and Baywatch to other countries if there wasn't money to be made. That is, the US and the West may be to blame for imposing their culture and values, but the people in other areas have shown that they will consume that culture. If the people of other countries didn't demand or refused to buy American cultural products, they wouldn't be exported.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lene



Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Posts: 7
Location: shanghai,china

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! Do you know you are insulting asian women while condemning white men??
_________________
CHARGE!CHARGE!CHARGE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
blackguy-n-Asia



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Posts: 21
Location: Toronto,Canada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lene- How is it that asian women are also being insulted?

Aren't they the innocent victims of WMO (white male oppression)? Laughing


In fact, women all over the world should be offended !

As a male, I am a lil imbarrased about other males going around the world to dry hump other females......like dogs in heat.
_________________
I'm an African-Canadian living in the West
Soon to Travel to Asia and Russia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Posts: 13
Location: Ichikawa, Japan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ric 2,

Last time I checked, there's a hell of a lot more Asian people in America than White people in Japan. So don't tell me about this "White washin" crap. We're not afraid of becoming Easternized!!!!!!!

besides you're the one that studies English, so obviousley you want to be a little westernized.
_________________
"Everybody knows the burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl!!!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2011 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teachers College, Columbia University: Train to Teach English Here or Abroad
SIT
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group