Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DRIVING-IF YOU LIKE MOTORCAR,PLEASE COME IN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openguide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: DRIVING-IF YOU LIKE MOTORCAR,PLEASE COME IN Reply with quote

My hobby is driving (not the speed driving) Exclamation
I like cars ,however I dislike my Toyota anyway, because it is old-fashioned. Sad
I want to buy a VW-Bora or Golf, or Buick, ... within a month.

Could you give me some suggestion?
What is your sedan? and what is your favorite car?
Say something about it. Smile
Thanks. Very Happy
yokorin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: I like driving too Reply with quote

Hi!
I like car!!
What is name of your car??
I like compact car because my driving technique is not so good.
so I think VW Golf is good and I want to drive!!
tonigarcia

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my name is toni. In my opinion Toyota is agood mark, the same of wolkswagen. Bora is a *beep* car, the same of golf. If yopu don't like the speed, well, but you have to know that the suspensions and stability of wolskwagen is not very good. I have a Toyota celica t-sports, have 192 cv, but nowdaysi'm lookin for a Seat Leon Cupra R, have 225 Cv. I like the spped a lot, and never i would buy a w. bora. Also I think that this car is very expensive because you pay mark.Also with Golf. If you buy a wv, the best motors are gasoil or diesel, no fuel.
car driver

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: about car Reply with quote

I like driving a car very much. I often go for a drive on weekend.But I don't have my own car. So I borrow a car from my parents. I drive Suzuki's car (Suzuki is a Japanese car corporation and manufactures compact cars.).I like sports cars. I want to buy one of them in the future. By the way, as you say,Toyota's car is old-fashioned,but the car efficiency is good. Many Toyota's cars are sold in the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: