Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fauchi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: cats Reply with quote

I looooooove my cat Very Happy she's 3 and a half... or so ^^do you have a cat? they're soooooo sweet *gggg*
Veromca

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: I love cats , too ! Reply with quote

I have three cats .
One is black, another is gray, and the other is white and yellow.
My family and I rear them for a long time.
They are so lovely. I love them!
sasi_aloha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like cat. Cat is so cute. There are 3 cats in my house. They are kindness and naughty. Surprised
Kura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Me tooooo!!! Reply with quote

Hello Very Happy
I like cat too!!! I have three cats in my home.
But, I live apart now, so I can't meet very often.
What's is your cats???
AaronUSA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a cat lover with a 9-year-old male named Tiger, and my wife and I both love watching TV shows about cats as well as reading books/magazines about kitties, as well as lions and tigers.

All of you can see photos of Tiger at
http://aaronibus.tripod.com/tiger.html

Unfortunately, Tripod's USA servers are blocked in China so if you
cannot see the website, send me an e-mail and I'll send some photos
of Tiger to you.

my e-mail is [email protected]

have a great week!

Aaron
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thammarat Dechkumhang

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Cats Reply with quote

Now a day, there are different kinds for relaxation such as exercise, growth, music an another way is to domesticate animals. Which make human happy. Cat is a lovely animal and popular pet.
In my opinion cat is a lazy animal because it spend time mostly for sleeping and it usually destroy things such as scratch furniture, break glass. On the other hand cat is a lovely and love beauty. When it evacuate dung it will cover its dung. It is the identity of behavior of cat. Behavior which the cat shows such as scratching, sleeping and evacuating gung are act which is the instinct of live in the forest. However, cat is a pet which make human happily and it is the best friend when we are lonely.
songpon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: songpon. Reply with quote

Pet are double in society long ago. Most perple like to feed animal for is friend use benafit from it such as to guard of home cat for rat,brid,fish for look and hobbie and for friend at a lone. Cat a good beautiful and for prople. It has habit at neat and like clean but bzy because It has habit at sleepy. It must steep 17 hour per day. And it like to flatter because have smell around body and will to spreard follow body of person at to associate with this being tell to want show is owner if cat show behaviov with you. You are boss of it and it like you But somebody has different of habit somebody has evuel, somebody has beautyful. If you think will to feed some hind. You should will lean about habit of that. And Suitable with location, ability in to feed of you too. Whan you to feed it such as a cat is pet at beautyful and has habit to wish know to wish see you should to admit with it. If you make follow being you are to feed pet. Embarassed Embarassed
ao

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="AaronUSA"]I'm a cat lover with a 9-year-old male named Tiger, and my wife and I both love watching TV shows about cats as well as reading books/magazines about kitties, as well as lions and tigers.

All of you can see photos of Tiger at
http://aaronibus.tripod.com/tiger.html

Unfortunately, Tripod's USA servers are blocked in China so if you
cannot see the website, send me an e-mail and I'll send some photos
of Tiger to you.

my e-mail is [email protected]

have a great week!

Aaron[/quot

Hello! My name is ao.NIce to meet you Smile
Tiger is very cute Very Happy I like cat very much!!
I have five cats and a dog. Cats name are Rin,Ichi,Riku,Bon and Jiji.Dog name is Lucky. They are very cute!!!
I saw photos of Tiger. I like Tiger too Wink Wink
Thank you very much!!
spring-tree

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Stray cat Reply with quote

I like cat very much. But I do not keep the cat now.
Many stray cat are in the surroundings of my house.
It will be cared if they are seen. Embarassed
Ryoji nakayama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: I love cats. Reply with quote

I like cats. There is a cat of four crossbreeds in the parents' family.
Cat's favorite pleasant of the hair the softness of the body.
It gets into bed at cold time and the cat is lovely. Embarassed

Last edited by Ryoji nakayama on Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
penpen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Hi!!I'm penpen. Reply with quote

I love cat too. Very Happy There are ten cats in my house. My friend said me "you look like cat."Surprised
My cats is very very cute . Exclamation
I want to be pet groomer .Laughing
fangyi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Cats Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Beryl. My chinese name is Fangyi. I live in Taiwan,Taichung. I like cats very much. I consider cats are very cute.But my Mom does't allow me to raise one. She thinks we don't have a empty space to keep a cat. But I really want one. I hope in the future I can really have my own cat.
kayoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: My favorit cat !!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hello!! I have a cat, too. Very Happy
she is white color so she stand out her dirt when she go out.
she is very very cute. Exclamation But she escape from me when she look me!
I feel very sad....... Sad Still I like her.
I want to meet her early Embarassed .
junkokawase1317

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: I like cat, too!!! Reply with quote

Hi, I'm japanese college student. I like cat very much!! She is gray color and 2 years old now. She is so cute!! But she is tough so I'm bitten to her sometimes. Still I like cat. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: