Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I wanna be a singer!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: I wanna be a singer!!! Reply with quote

I love singing...
I couldn't live without singing...
everyone says that even if you haven't a great voice,if you really want something you can have it.
but it's not true...I really love singing but I can't become a singer even if I would like to! I think that loving something is not enough... Sad Sad
Sandra!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: If you fight for something, you will get it! Reply with quote

I'm Sandra!
Sometimes I too think that It's very dificult become a singer, because in this world, you have to be the best singer to make a living, but, If you fight for one dream, you can not resign it, and this teory is not only to be a singer It's for something that you want to get! If you like something, you like it, and you don't need nobody to get your dream!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: