Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you ever seen UFO?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kanin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Have you ever seen UFO? Reply with quote

No one have never heard the word UFO or "Unidentify Flying Object". As they know, it's a space plane that alien use. It make a lots of people interested and become to an inducement for a lots of movie such as Star Wars. Someone think they will find them someday, but I think there are none of them for 2 reasons.
First, no one have seen UFO. If it was found, I think we will have a photograph or some news about it. And no one can give some details what it loos like or give some opinion about its shape.
Next, there is no alien on other planets. Today space technology are grow up. NASA cane send pilots to inspect other planets. But haven't found any alien on other planets. If they found them we would know about this.
These reasons make me believe that there are none of UFO.
Do you think there are any UFO? Question Question Question

Nattaphong CE 1 A 46210936
stroller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,i do agree on your points. humans always make something unbelievable not to discover the nature but to fool itself. Cool
but there's still something existed you may hardly believe. Cool a lot of evidence gathered will convince you that there's still wildman living in the world, while we merely discover it. it disobeys the Darwinism theory but it's true. so many proofs show that either in america and in china the wildman make a life in the woods, and generally aviod the outside watching.
so magic but true.
June

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe in UFO Very Happy because the universe is very big! and we live just part of it. so i believe that somewhere there are some being in this big universe. you said that Nasa sent some pilots to space and nothing found. but,in universe there are another galaxy and this technology we cannot go to another galaxy Confused and i heard that in USA there is secret base and it has UFO. so we cannot say that UFO and aliens don't exist Wink
derao2003

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: i think its being Reply with quote

I often watch people discussing on the TV; USA' arms, aliens plane, and many guesses.
I don't know what is true, but I believe UFO are in somewhere.
Expecting that unknown lives in the space is a hope for studying about the space, so i do believe.
t3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Other Alive Reply with quote

I do not know but I think that the Earth is not the only place have alive thing exist.

Think about 3000 years ago, people did not think that exitance other countries in the Earth. But now they now the whole Earth is not a country.

So, why do not have a other alive thing out there in the space!!!
kardin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...i can see ufo only if someone hit my head...
ji ba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have seen that many times...................................................but in my dream!!!!
insane_warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ji ba, and how did it looks like??? Maybe it were prophetic dreams and someday we will see UFO only that you've seen in your dream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: