Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think about these kinds of love?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: being in love with more than one girl Reply with quote

'dwardo wrote:
it's not comfortable, but sometimes i think i'm lucky -- guilty feelings aside.

And then, the luckiness will not exist anymore.
Marine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I think the best way to solute this qustion is making clear who is the most important girl/boy you love, and getting far away from others.
liebe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's possible to LOVE two or three boys/girls at the same time. I could like them, be attracted to them, but not LOVE them. If you really love a guy, you can't love anyone else. If you do, it shows that you don't love him as much as you thought. Of course, you can love different people differently--as a friend, a brother, a boyfriend, etc. But to love two boyfriends?! Sorry, I don't believe in polygamy...
If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and you fall in love with someone else, then I think you should leave her/him. Being with a girlfriend/boyfriend when you love someone else is going to hurt her/him more than just leaving her/him.
Anxious Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

liebe wrote:
I don't think it's possible to LOVE two or three boys/girls at the same time. I could like them, be attracted to them, but not LOVE them. If you really love a guy, you can't love anyone else. If you do, it shows that you don't love him as much as you thought.

How much do you have to love someone to love him in the right way? You are lucky, if you've never made the exprience to love to persons at the same time.... I just can tell you, that I've made this experience and I didn't like it. The problem is, that you can't measure love, so it's difficult to define the boarder of love, attraction and affection. Often they're mixed up. I think, it is important to establish priorities. I assume, it's possible to love two persons at the same time and in my opinion the best way is to make a decision.
liebe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not saying that you can't love two people at the same time, I'm saying that you love them differently. A couple of years ago I've met a guy and I've just lost my head over him. Oh, I don't think he really liked me. He was an exchange student, so he went back to his country (Germany) after a few months. I didn't have the opportunity to get to know him. Even today, I often feel that I'm crazy about him, even though there's not any logical reason for me to feel so. I meet many guys, sometimes I feel that I love them, but I've never met anyone that I was "crazy" about as much as I was crazy about him. That's my point. You CAN love two guys (or more), but you love each of them differently, and there's only one great, "crazy" love...
swati

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: love Reply with quote

what is love? Razz
coffeedecafe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: love Reply with quote

swati wrote:
what is love? Razz

_letting
_ourselves
_venerate
_each other

it is not only possible to love from the heart many people- it is an extremely good way to live.
but it is not good to physical love more than one person. this is the area of loyalty where teamwork, the security of home and children is found.
do you have love from the heart for two or more people? admit it freely, that is no cause for shame- then choose! or if choice is impossible reach into you inner wisdom and choose to choose none, and wait to know the dawning of the understaning for your future road.
who knows how many laughs, in bad times you can look at your person of the vow, and say wow, i could have had the rich one, or in good times, wow, i could have had the bald one or whatever...
swati

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Selena,
I think Its realy hard to take a dicission when you fall in love with two people togather at a same time. I want say You have to control yourself when you got this kind of situation.Laughing Laughing
sristi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: interesting topic Reply with quote

hi ,
i think this situation won't exist if you love some one really from your heart.in other hand, won't it would be interesting to date with 2 partner as life is short and there are lots more things to be done. so why don't we enjoy with this experience.Razz Laughing
[/img][/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Opinions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: