Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Holiday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: My Holiday Reply with quote

I like holiday, for not only can I have a rest from my busy school life, but I can do whatever I like do. It is important for us to have recreation.
This summer I went with my friends to kenting Park in southern Taiwan. There are different kinds of trees and flowers in the park. There were no cars. The air was flesh and it was very quiet.
After visiting the park we went to swimming for a seashore, and stayed at the nearby hostel that night. It was a truly magnificent holiday.
Sarunyoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Sarunyoo INC : 46211831 Reply with quote

I think that a holiday is a beautiful hobby.I like to go with my parent.But sometime, I want to go with my friends and the place where I go is very amazing island.This place is in Thailand and called "Sameth Island" in Rayong province.In this place,the air is very fresh and no cars.In this place you can see the white sand and coconuts.In the morning,you can swimming,play beach volleyball or banana boat.You can stay in the hotels around island.In the evening,the sea is very beautiful because the sundown
and the sea is gold colour.And the important,this island is safe from a resistance movement.You can go to "Sameth Island" by boat and around 20-30 minutes from Rayong.
abdikadar mohamed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holiday the day i'm off or the holday i like to go same were nice or convertbol to me lake Moll of America or the other molls like Eden Prairie mall or some were else lake mpls lake that lake is vere busy same holidays or weekdays if you go like 4.00pm you can see a lote of pepole the adoltes or childreen.
abdikadar mohamed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holiday the day i'm off or the holday i like to go same were nice or convertbol to me lake Moll of America or the other molls like Eden Prairie mall or some were else lake mpls lake that lake is vere busy same holidays or weekdays if you go like 4.00pm you can see a lote of pepole the adoltes or childreen.
abdikadar mohamed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEME last saterday i wached nice game that game it's from uk or england the game betwen two big team Manchestar united and Arsanal that game it's vere good game Manchester united was win 1.0 Arsenalthat is a hard game Arsenal is top the leage, then they lost this game. Rolling Eyes
abdikadar mohamed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY name is abdikadar i leave Eden prairie last 4years with my famile may big brather has 4cheldren their mom, i leave my own home Rent my father leaves with me he's frome boflow neyork and i care my father and i have a full time work, my job is 3:00pm to 2:00am wooooow that is not good i know Embarassed
chiwawa

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm busy too. I have no time to rest. Now I have two part time jobs. I want my holiday!
drawmydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: mai Reply with quote

Holiday is a day off for me. The day that have no school and I have time to relax, play games and have fun. I love holidays too because i get to have some time to spend withmy family.
drawmydream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: mai Reply with quote

Holiday is a day off for me. The day that have no school and I have time to relax, play games and have fun. I love holidays too because i get to have some time to spend withmy family.
cindy_chalita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Oh -ye Reply with quote

I think spending holidays with our parents and friends are the best idea. We can discuss our understanding on each other during this time. Because it is time that our parents or friends will be very clam and so, we can discuss out trouble with them. Oh yeah BEACH!! Is the best place for relaxing.
eiab_eiab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really amazing! You know what? I don't like to stuck in my summer school too but it's also fun and I get a lot of knowledge but I don't feel like I am having a full time resting. My eyes were black for now.

If I was able to have a time. I will probably sleep and play. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Holidays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: