Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What on earth was that event?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiroka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: What on earth was that event? Reply with quote

Last summer was a really boiling one in Tokyo and it may be because of my fatigued brain that made me think that I had such an experience as that. I'm a Japanese woman living in Tokyo and that summer day I was strolling absentmindedly in Ginza, Tokyo's biggest shopping center. Without any specific purpose I came up to the front of Matsuya Department Store which is one of the several biggest stores on Ginza St. It was around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Just in front of the show window of the department store, I met one of my old friends from elementary school. I said hi and she said hi! We a little overly greeted to each other and took up the usual topic we tend to adopt in such a case as this. 'Hey! How long haven't we met each other now?!" Hey, Let's go eating dinner or something and talk about what many things have happened to us since we last met ! We shook hands and she went away. I went to the opposite direction and after taking four or five steps, I suddenly remember! She had been dead for 3 years then because of the acute lukemia! When I looked back, she was not there any more. Strangely I didn't feel scared at all even after I remembered she had been dead. She was so real that I can still feel the warmth of her hand..... Can anyone possiblly explain what may have happened on a hot day last summer?
Ryan Tan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A ghost is after you
Run for cover!!!
Hehehe
Just joking...
Wow...
Amazing...
You sure you're not dreaming?
coffeedecafe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on that boiling summer day,,
did you come away
with and idea fresh and new,
that heat and chores may last a day,
but rebuilding friendliness is better to do?
coffeedecafe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on that boiling summer day,,
did you come away
with and idea fresh and new,
that heat and chores may last a day,
but rebuilding friendliness is better to do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: