Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Legally Blonde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kokomi

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Legally Blonde Reply with quote

"Legally Blonde" is one of my favorite movie.
It's so cute, isn't it? Cool
I wanna be a woman like her.
The hiroine is cute and very positive.
She makes people happy. Very Happy
river1974

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you that "legally blonde" is really pretty and cute. Although the story of this movie is a bit exaggerated, in a way I am still inspired by the "legally blonde". For example, she is always being sincere to others and always thinks in a positive way. I guess that's why she has so many good friends who are willing to help her devotedly when she is in need of help. I truly wish that I could react to difficulty in such a positive thinking like her and convince myself that I could accomplish every goal I set!
Hobophobic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you liked that; you should watch Erin Brokovich. It's based on a true story about a town that's water is tainted with Lithium and causing several people to devolop cancer. I could try and come up with a plot outline, but I think IMDB'd do a better job Laughing
" An unemployed single mother becomes a legal assistant and almost single-handedly brings down a California power company accused of polluting a city's water supply"
It's a good movie; you should watch it sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Film and Cinema All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: