Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Family is the most important
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yemeilanamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: I love my family Reply with quote

I come from the countryside, and I have a perfect family which is full of laughing. In my opinion, family is the most important, whenver you are sad you can go back and pour all of you unhappiness. I think familly is morn importany than career, if you are excerllent in your work, but you don't have a beautiful home, it's a pity, I think. So love our familys!Very Happy
Honey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo! Very Happy
Everything you've said is great and, in fact, I agree: to have a family is a great privilege and a gorgeous gift ftom God. Still, there's something makes me feel blue.

I live with my family. Yet, and although we love each other, there's not enough communication. Besides love, this essential aspect shouldn't be absent. Without communication, everything is gone!
Currently, I'm suffering a heavy pressure... A personal pressure that comes from my family, more specifically, from my parents. Crying or Very sad

Remember: Love is not enough. Communication is very important! Wink

See you soon! Very Happy
snowchocolate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Family Reply with quote

Although a personal pressure comes from the family , all members in your family always want all good things for you . If we live without " pressure " , we can never figure out ourselves. You can not know what the most important thing in the life is . In addition , when you have to face the difficult things , you will learn many good things after then . So you can stand up on your foot , don't need help from anybody . " Diffculty will be an opportunity which we can never see it . "
yuikoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
I like my family, too Very Happy They always help and understand me.
Although I don't live with them now to go to university, I often call them. I miss them. Sad
Jessica Wu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Family is the most important Reply with quote

Yes, you are right. Family is really important to us. Whenever we have difficulties, our family members are always there to help us. But once they are not here, our friends will probably do the job.
in�s silva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Family is the most important Reply with quote

yosuke wrote:
I love family. I think it is important.
For example when I was troubled, family was helped me. I can feel relax in family. A family is irreplaceable.
in�s silva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Family is the most important Reply with quote

I LOVE MY FAMILE.FOR ME THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE i LIVE WITH THEM.
ayu-sakura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! There are 6 people in my family. elder brother, 2 elder sister, father and mother. I am the youngest child in my family. So, my character is free and active. I love my family deeply. Personally, I think that mother plays most important part in our family. Mother's love make us be strong, have a courage and self-confidence.
Mary Joc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: I love my family Reply with quote

Very Happy Talking about my big family, my face change so I love them a lot.
Well in my case I have 2 sisters and one brother, I�m the smallest and that is cool.
najma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: family is important Reply with quote

Hey, najma:
My family are large family three brothers and three sisters.
My father is dead long time ago my mother she is life so is importert for me and I love all, same times you'renot happy. Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agreed that family is very important. You are nothing without family. Family is most important thing of life. you can not enjoy your life wihout your family. Iagreed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: