Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My hobby is.......?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
denail

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: My hobby is.......? Reply with quote

Laughing My hobby is playing game because game can help relax to me.When I was hard working,I am boring to do everythings. I go to my computer and open game for playing. My favourite game is ragnarokonline which has beutiful character and many dunjien. If you play it. You will like it and can't stop but you must prepare yourself when I play when I do your work. If you can't do , you will lost your job.I remind you. Game is special hobby and has disadvantage. And you? What is your hobby?
Mimak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: My hobby. Reply with quote

My hobby is playing sport because it makes me healthy and stronger. When I have free time I always play sport with my friend. I can make new friend by playing sport and I also have a good friendship with others player. I like playing football, basketball, table tennis, volleyball, etc. My favourite sport is football because playing football makes me feel exciting and fun more than other sport. Finally, I think that playing sport is a good way for hobbies.
Anima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hobby is playing game too.I feel good, happy and relax when I play game.Game has many kind but I like action game because it is not easy to clear.You must use your skill to clear game like this.I think, action game is better than other.My hobby is not only playing game.I read a cartoon book to relax too.I read it when I am very tired.I do that until I sleep.
This is my hobby.
Kra_Pom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: best hobby............ Reply with quote

In my opinion, I think all of hobbies are good and very
interesting because it has some thing special that attractive the people.
For example stamps have many types and very beautiful,
sports have many kinds and it can make you feel funny, excited, surprising etc. My hobby is playing sport because I can exercise
my body (every part),then it makes me healthy and stronger .
in addition, I can make new friend by playing sport and I also
have a good friendship with others player. When I have free time
I always play sport with my friend. We will arrange the time
to play it (sometimes we don�t study). I like playing football
and basketball very much. My favorurite sport is football
because playing football make me feel fun and exciting .
On the contrary, sometimes I feel sad because my team
lose in the game. I don�t serious because win or lose can
happen all the times.
Finally, I think that playing sport is a good way for hobbies
and hobbies is necessary for you life. Please spend your free time
to choose hobbies and do it.

nui and golf
nm_gomez

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love to dance. I've been dancing sence I was little and I like it very much bacause it helps me to forget all my problems and to liberate all the estress that the university and my personal problems cause. I'm also going to compete in a big competition here in the Roberto Clemente that is call Juventour and is in March 1, 2003. I also have tickets so if someone is interested please let me know. Ok the real deal is that if I don't sell all the tickets my dancing group can't dance so if someone buy me at least one ticket you are gonna makes us very happy. The tickets are in 22 dollars and I have 5 and the big problem is that I need the money for tomorrow, so please ask to your friends. Thank you.
Kra_Pom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: my hobby... Reply with quote

In my opinion, I think all of hobbies are good and very
interesting because it has something special that attractive the people.
For example, stamps have many types and very beautiful,
sports have many kinds and it can make you fun, excited, surprising etc.
My hobby is playing sport because I can exercise
my body (every part),then it makes me healthy and stronger .
in addition to, I can make new friend by playing sport and I also
have a good friendship with others player. When I have free time,
I always play sport with my friend. We will arrange the time
to play it (sometimes we don’t study). I like playing football
and basketball very much but my favorite sport is football
because playing football make me feel fun and exciting .
On the contrary, sometimes I feel sad because my team
lose in the game. I don’t serious because winner or loser can
happen every time.
Finally, I think that playing sport is a good way for hobbies
and hobbies is necessary for your life. Please spend your free time
to choose hobby and do it.
Yusuke Hoshizaki

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: My hobby is.......? Reply with quote

My hobby is playing sports, especially soccer and baseball. Because playing sports is very fun. I sometimes play soccer with my friends. If I don't play any sports, I will be fat man. Now I play sports in my free time, but I want to play specific day. Usually I don't use computer. However, I want to use computer well. If I were so, I can know any information very quickly. So I think any hobby is good. But I like to play sports very much.
chichikaka

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: My hobby is... Reply with quote

Hello! I am Japanese. My hobby is listening music and going shopping.
On holiday, I usually clean my room, read Fashion magazine and go shopping.
daavidfischer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hobby is playing football and of course computer games. Well, I have always been a hardcore football fan. And I have never missed an opportunity to play football. And computer games are an addictive side of my life. I usually sit till late midnight playing games.

------------------------------------
DAVID GRANT
online computer tech support
------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: