Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreams
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
winnie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Dreams Reply with quote

Anybody have dreams?
By what i mean is do you have anything, any goal that you want to achieve or accomplish in life?
can we share together?
Maureen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Dreams join people around the World...! Reply with quote

Hi!!! My name is Maureen and I am from Puerto Rico Very Happy . Is my first time writing on this post. Dreams are important to every person. In my opinion, they are responsable of every decision that we take. When someone has an important goal or dream do many things to reach them. Another important thing about dreams is that when we are in the road to reach them, we passed many situations and experiences that make us a better person, more powerful and gave us more oportunities to saw our dreams more near than yesterday. The best feeling that us can feel is to saw how we passed every barrier, one by one, suffering many things but with one purpose.
Around the World, many people had dreams that want to share with others. In my case, I want to share my dreams with you. First of all, I want Peace for Every Country around the World. I want that every person learn about equality between nations, countries,cities,religions workplaces, cultures,etc. When everyone learn about these word, the life of all will be more peaceful.
In my personal dreams are to continue studying Social Science and then start studies in Psychology. I choose this beacuse I want to be a Children Psychologist. Many children are suffering many situations and no one is there to help they. Another dream is to travel to Hawaii, Costa Rica, Aruba, Singapour, Australia beacuse I want to saw every place of that countries. Also, I want to make a family and teach to my sons every important and good things to make the dreams possible.
winnie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: dreams Reply with quote

i am very pleased that someone share with me!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

As for me , i want to study music in university!!!Because i really keen on it!!indeed i am so eager to become a pianist!! But it seems that there are still a very long way to go!And sometimes i think it is really difficult to accomplish!!!
when i am in the age of 15 , i want to become a social worker , and i am interesed in psycholoy! Helping others and making them happy is what i want to do!
however , when i've grown up , i found that there are many things i can't do , i can't help, i can't change!!
take an example , i want to help my friends , change his pessimistic veiw.i am so wanna to help him to lead a good life!! However , i've found that i can not do it!!
nizeng

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: Dream Reply with quote

Dream is always a mystery.
Everybody has dream, but not everybody can realize it, I think that's why I say dream is a mystery.
With dream, with this mystery, people can have a future. I can hardly imagine my future without dreams. But dream is not everything. Sometimes what we already have is more important than what we want in dreams, right?
So, it's pretty hard to talk about dreams in a very simple way. Shocked
peejee

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i got a dream i never tell someone about it...it something personal i think you should keep it for yourself...it may forecast your future...even a nightmare about creeps and stuff .....
muni

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dream is to become a surgeon,a plastic surgeon
I know I have to work really hard but I am prrepared for it,
I would like to emphasize that never give up, if you do your work honestly and with dedication you can never lose.By helping other we get internal satisfaction , a pease of mind,so never give up if you think your efferts are not working then think where you have done wrong ,how can you convince others ,then try again with a good intention,and you will see the result.
love for all
muni
akko

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Winnie! My name is Akko and I am from Japan.
In my opinion, I think who have a dream is very happy.
I have a dream, but my friend has no dream. So she is very exercised by it.
Dreams make us enthusiasm and give us a power!
I hope dream comes true each other. Very Happy
minmi2003

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!! I live in Japan.
I'm a college student and studying English.
To have dream is important for own life, I think.
It is no problem if the dream doesn't comes true.
But I want you succeed!
I also have a dream. I want to be a cabin attendant or ground hostess. So, I am studying English for it.
I know that it is very difficult. But, to study English will help me in my future.
Let's realize our dreams someday!!
Good Luck!!!!!!
Engelhaft

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI I am Jowy
I think dream is when our unconsciousness world take part....
according to my teacher..Human Brain contains 2 world one is our Consciousness part and other is Uncons part ...cons part mean our real life ..mot of it covers 99% of our soul.....on the other hand Uncons part mostly only 1%....but as i heard ....Einstein Had 6%...uncons part...that made him genius....and his brain size...
but if people can gai 50% of Uncons part...They can ...atually...move within time and pace ..unlimited time..one...nothing covers us again...we can travel by our telephatic ...ability...we can ...manage to know about future...all seem to be ....over control...and at that time...we like a GOD...
but i think it is impossible....in case..we are still human Being...

and one fact i can give about dream...sometimes i can ...dream of something like De Ja Vu...
i think it is strange...and still a mystery
Una

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreams Reply with quote

Very Happy I have dream that one day afer I graduate from college in France,and finding a dream job which I won't need to just stay at one country,saving a large amount of money for travelling the world or may be marry an ambassador Very Happy well ,it seems that travelling the world is the most populer dream of youth,is it??
JL17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Dreams are so wonderful Reply with quote

Hi @all Laughing
Almost every night i have a dream of a holiday or my boyfriend . But sometimes i don't dream anything. What do you dream of ? It would be nice if you write back . Cool
CU
JL17
HeaRT oF NiGhT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh OH oh .. all my dreams are fly when my father dai .. Sad
Sad
Sad
Sad

nice to have dreams .. nice to feel that you have gools in your life ..

OH My GOD !!!
Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is very very bad...... Crying or Very sad

i alomst dream nothing i don't understand it Confused
drachenfresse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trailblazer you are to stupid for dreaming. but dreaming isn't bad
Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havn't enough sleep to dreaming Laughing Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hobbies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: