Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE INVITATION FROM POLAND TO GERMANS, AMERICANS, ETC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magdulka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: THE INVITATION FROM POLAND TO GERMANS, AMERICANS, ETC. Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

My name is Magda and I'm from Poland. I'm 16 years old.
You guys should know how important are foreign languages for me.
In my opinion the best way of learning a language is talking with native speakers. That's the reson why I want to invite a person from other country to my home. I learn ENGLISH and GERMAN, so anyone native speaker between 15-20 is invited by me! Girls are preferec, because I am interested in learning your language, not in having a boyfriend. I hope you understand me.
Now something about my offer
We've got here one very nice room only for you. You don't have to pay us for nothing! Just pay for your ticket to Poland. I live in the south part of Poland near Katowice, so you can go by plain to Katowice. We will also take you on a couple of trips in other cities in Poland. If you are German or English native speaker you oughn't lose your chance to have free vacations.
You can come here in July and August
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am able to send some pictures of my house and my family. They are very friendly and really would like to have a guest from abroad. My e-mail [email protected]
and my MSN address is the same [email protected]
Thanks
Magda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: