Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey im new to this x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pooch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: hey im new to this x Reply with quote

hey people......

i once had a kitten, i say once about a month ago- it was gorgeous followed me around everywhere it would even know when i was coming home from work it would wait near my front door, it had a blanket for most of its kittenhood it wouldnt leave the blanket behind it dragged it everywhere

enough of the sloppy talking-

at that point in my life i was really low in myself and was just moving into a rough area of council flats that didnt alow pets(communal entrance) as the months passed on and my kitten was becoming a cat, people started to complain they had seen it in the window and walking in into the flats even though it never went out of my sight i blagged the council for a while until they adventually wrote me a written worning that the cat had to go...

so i knew someone who i thought liked cats and as upset as i was i gave it to her to look after until i had the money to move to private rented accomadation naw i have finaly moved into a lovely house where i am allowed pets i went bk

when i went back to collect my mitsey she was gone this cruel girl told me she wassnt looking after her and that the cat had gone missing a few week before... a neighbour who lived close by told me she beat and starved my cat

to this day i havent a clue what i can do to get her back ive put advertisments everywhere walked the streets chassed people in the local area i feel sad that i gave my baby away to someone as horrible i blame myself alot

any advice?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: