Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vitamins and minerals?what?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neoren

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Vitamins and minerals?what?!? Reply with quote

I really did not have any idea how important a role vitamins and minerals played in our everyday life. Last year, I was very sickely and I did not know why. I finally went to the doctor to see what the problem could be, and after running many tests we found out my testosterone had dropped significantly. Testosterone ranges from 200ng/ml (extremely low) to 800ng/ml (extremely high). Mine was 208mg/ml. I tried different things to get it back up, including some perscription drug. Nothing seemed to work.

After doing a lot of research I found out that minerals play a big role in our daily bodily functions. I found out Zinc is important for testosterone production. I had neglected taking my vitamins and minerals for many years, so I decided to change that. I bought vitamin and mineral supplements from GNC and independent health food stores, in pill form. I took them for a few months, but my testosterone levels were still dwindeling and I was still sickly and lethargic. Within the next month this all changed.

I was turned on to this product called Vemma, by a friend of mine. He was raving about how good this supplement was, how good it taste. I gave it a try and was surprised at the quality. The Vemma Nutrition Program provides two liquid formulas that make it easy to get the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need and each product is bioavailable (body-ready). You see, most vitamins in pill form are not absorbed completely by the digestive system. So vitamins in liquid form have a big advantage. This product also has an absorbtion enhancer ( aloe vera ).

I started taking the supplement everyday and after about two months I was noticing a difference in my energy level, and my immune system. I got a hormone test done and testosterone had gone up to 637ng/ml which was unbelievable! I am so pleased with this supplement I started in the program.

Check it out --> http://www.myvemma.com/neoren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: