Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About J.F Kennedy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idghdl35

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: About J.F Kennedy Reply with quote

Hello, I'm a student in Korea.

I want to know the assassination of J.F Kennedy.

I saw on Korean TV the assassination of J.F.K

They said that secret papers about the assassination would be opened to the public on coming September 2039.

I want to know about what is in secret papers and why secret papers were made.

Finally, I am wondering if L.H. Oswald, who killed J.F.K , still alive
sunking814

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...Lee Harvery Oswald was killed two days after JFK's assassination in the basement of the Dallas Police by a Mafia-associated bar-owner named Jack Ruby. Ruby said he was doing a patriotic duty by ensuring that the Family of JFK did not have to endure a trial. Most consider that to be a lie, since there was evidence the Oswald had been in Ruby's bar and that there was some kind of association...the idea being that Ruby shot Oswald so Oswald could not tell what he knew about a conspiracy to kill JFK. With Oswald dead, there was no trial. Confused? It gets worse.....very worse.

The assassination of JFK is one of the most puzzling cases in history, there are abundant, contradicting theories and I have read or studied most of them. Some say it was a conspiracy, some say LHO was the "lone gunman"

You may try www.prouty.org

I tend to believe the theories of Col. Prouty. That is a good site, there are many links and a forum. You will want to read some and familiarize yourself with basic JFK-lore before you get on the forum or they will think you are an idiot and not talk to you. You would not want to ask "is LHO alive?" on THAT site, OK?

I personally believe that the assassination of JFK was a coup de etat'. And I think that the same "forces" that controlled the coup are also in control in the USA/World today...oil/energy interests and the military/industrial complex (who I also think control the media, to some extent). I know that sounds "way out" but you have to educate yourself about quite a few things before it begins to make sense.

I was 9 years old when JFK was killed. I remember that day, the whole weekend, with vivid clarity. The world changed that day...and not for the better.

If you have questions, I will answer them for you. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: