Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone can help me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Someone can help me? Reply with quote

I'm searching for an english schools in the US that currently offers 1 year courses, I'm unable to find any school that fills this requirements, most schools offers 14weeks, 16weeks, but I'm searching for a year course. Can anyone help?

[email protected]
Lauralin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't quite understand; usually people in the US take three or four seperate classes, Fall semester, Spring semester, and possably two Summer semesters. Why do you want a year long course rather than just a normal class and summer school?
Reus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wan to take a long english course, not only for improving my poor english, but also enjoying another way of life, because I'm kind of tired where I live, but I can't find a school yet, or university that offers such courses.
Corey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reus,

If you send an email to schools telling them what you want they will probably have something for you. Most schools don't offer a year-round course because there isn't that much demand for it.

Good luck
Karen2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: English for more than 1 year Reply with quote

I guess I can help you with that information
I'm studying Englis for 3 year in New York and really Love it..
Not only the City but also the program for ESL. The clases are great
Rigth now, I'm working in my school, so I have the infromation that you need about prices, registration, etc.

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: