Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My pet !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3a class

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: My pet ! Reply with quote

Hello! I am japanese girl. I have a squirrel. It's very cute.
My family call it pina. She loves ice-creams and orange juice.
sometimes she takes my snack.I got angry,but she looks very happy.
3a class

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My pet ! Reply with quote

Hello! Laughing I am Japanese student.
Your squirrel is very cute!
I like "tuchinoko". Shocked
Do you like "tuchinoko"?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Megumi. Very Happy
I like animals very much Cool
I have quail Razz
sgniw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pet is CAT☆
She dose't have tail... Sad Becouse when she was small, she met traffic accident .
But now, she is verrrrrrrry fine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sanchai 46211567

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My pet ! Reply with quote

I had a squirrel. He was a little baby when I bought him from pet store. His name is Rod Tao (the Beatle). He liked to sleep in my hand. Before I brought him, he was feed by one brand milk but I fed him with another brand. That made him suffers from diarrhea until he was death on the forth day. I blamed myself because I didn�t study about the squirrel before I fed him. I was so sad and thought that I will not have the pet anymore. However I want to have pet. Now I have two lovely hamsters. They are both Roborovski hamsters. They are 5 months old and very naughty. I usually play with them every day. They like to eat sunflower seed more than the others. I think having pet make me responsibility and relaxation.
apinya 46211571

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a squirrel. I have fed her since she was a little baby. Her name is corol. She like papaya very much. She love to sleep on my hand usually. I love her so much. She always be my lovely friend.
Minmae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: my hamsters Reply with quote

Hello My name is Chantana. I'm Thai. I had four hamsters. They were brown and naughty. I fed them cereals. They liked spinning their circle. They spent time sleeping in their plastic box. I loved them very much and I think they were my best friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: