Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the best of food
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soni@

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinesse food is good but i think the best food in the word es spanish food Because it have good taste and it is very healthy. Rolling Eyes
pugachevV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: hungry Reply with quote

When you are hungry any food is good.
wing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Spanish food Reply with quote

soni@ wrote:
Chinesse food is good but i think the best food in the word es spanish food Because it have good taste and it is very healthy. Rolling Eyes

Is that really yummy? Could you recommend some of them you think are worth a try? But I don't like salad.
wing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: hungry Reply with quote

pugachevV wrote:
When you are hungry any food is good.

And eat like a horse.
a_kwanrat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: The best of food. Reply with quote

In my opinion thai food is the best of food. thai food has very good taste.
It has many tastes for you choose that you want. Thai food is showing the good culture of thailand and it's showing the culture of each region of thailand too. I like to eat PAT THAI. It very good.Thai food has tobe usefull for health. It make up from vegatables and herbs so it's good for health. I want to have people in the world like to eat thai food and I want to see thai people eat more the thai food than food of the other country. Because today thai people choose food for the fashion more than choose to be useful for health.
wing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Thai people Reply with quote

I agree that the aromas of Thai food are too much to handle.
-----------
Do Thai people eat four times a day?
Only the people of northern Thailand eat with chopsticks?

Thanks
yuko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: how about Japanese food? Reply with quote

I suppose Chinese foods and Thai foods are the best in the world. Absolutely. I agree with you. However, I'd like to recommend Japanese foods to you,too. Smile because these foods are very healthy and natural. for example, Sushi, Sashimi, Noodles... It is very simple to make these and we always use fresh ingredients.
What do you think of Japanese foods...?
Jirasate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Thai food Reply with quote

My favourite food is Thai food.I think Thai food is very delicius.However sometime i eaten junk food exemple Mcdonal,KFC,The pizza,but i don't like junk food because I think it's don't have benafit and don't delicius.I used to eate Japan food.It don't spicy.
The kind of thai food that I like is Tomyumkung.It very spicy and have many benefit.Tomyumkung have many hebels.It can make a good helth for you.I used to watched the television Tomyumkung is favourite Thai food for tourist when they arrives in Thailand.
peque1979

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Elena: Spanish food is very healthy and very good. But I love pasta, all kinds!
gces

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Best food in the world!!!!! Reply with quote

HI!!
BEST FOOD ARE HINEKEN WITH HAM CHEESE NACHO.
HAVE YOU DONE IT?
AFTER WORK OR PLAYING SPORTS,
WHEN WE FEEL HUNGRY AND THIRSTY....
DRINK HINEKEN AND HAVE SOME HAM CHEESE NACHO!!!
THAT IS BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD FOR ME~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: