Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gologo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Internet Reply with quote

Internet is an international computer network connecting other networks and computers from companies, universities, etc. At present, most of people can use computer for working, chatting, playing game, watching the movie and picture, and searching anything by clicking on Internet. Internet is useful assistant for leading you to another world which amazing thing. I think Internet has advantage and disadvantage.

Advantage of Internet is that you can do anything that you want on Internet when it was connected to independent world such as download data, programs, game, picture etc. But Internet has risk to receive spy ware, it attempts to disable or delete anti-spy ware tool and suppress warning massages given to users, it damages your data or system in your computer. Moreover, you have risk to find the bad persons when chat in chat room especially women. You can found the crime news on the newspapers. The news said they have many victim from chatting with unknown people by the victim were believed implicitly. In conclusion, many people still use Internet because it is useful and comfortable.

In my view, Internet has both advantage and disadvantage, it depends on users. How do you use Internet?
fa_up

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love internet tooooooo much ... through it I can chat with different nationalities people .... know more and more about our world .... know more about different culturals, religions, language and thinking .... know what is new in science, astronomy, education and etc. for that all reasons I love internet to0o0o0o0ooo much ..... Rolling Eyes
AZKaban

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fa_up wrote:
I love internet to0o0o0o0ooo much ..... Rolling Eyes
Be careful - you can get Internet-addicted and end-up in Internet rehab Smile
gear2000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZKaban wrote:
fa_up wrote:
I love internet to0o0o0o0ooo much ..... Rolling Eyes
Be careful - you can get Internet-addicted and end-up in Internet rehab Smile

totally agreed
latina16

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: ................................. Reply with quote

I love internet, because i can find a lot of stuff like in techno4us is a really cool website were you can do a lot of things Laughing Arrow Arrow
Mary Joc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an internet user Exclamation hahah... well I almost.

I used to chat because I want to <<improve my English>> I know many kind of people. When you are chatting you can find bad, good , silly, pervers,etc people.. You can be damage by them, It depends on the way that you use Internet, and the people that you know by this network of system.

I started to write in forums because I think that you can know very keen people, and share sighs of interest in a topic. Beside you can challenge cultures, hstories, etc.

In Internet you can find everything at any time of the day, 24 hours, 7 days, 12 months....It amazing.

Depends the use that you give to it.
You can learn languages online (free) .....I love INTERNET, but more talk to people face to face...This machine is marvellous but not change my way of life ....Becarful with be addict....hahah

Atchara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowadays, It is the era of information and technolog.It is easy to communicate than before. The Internet is used in our daily that is the computer network connected to other computer worldwide. We use the Internet to find a lot of useful information such as news, data, and pictures. You can get four advantages from using the internet. First, it�s easy to communicate with someone you work with. When you aren�t in the same place with your group, you can work with your group wherever you are and the another one, it�s fast to send some homework and information to your friends and your teachers. Second, you can search many information that you want. It has varieties of information such as data or pictures. Beside, It can save your time instead of going to a library. Third, it�s easy to buy and sell. You can see something those are varietal if you want to buy and you can spend money to buy something through the Internet. Finally, It has intertainment for the users. Beside,you can read magazin and article. Moreover, you can listen to music and play games online. In the another one, you can see the movies through the Internet. In conclusion, the Internet has many advantages for users because it can save time to search information or have a lot of fun with many entertaining sources around the world. What do you think of it?

Miss Atchara Wannasophon
Electrical Engineering 47210680
sawanya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love to play games online very much.It's too fun
Atchara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's wonderful.it's good for our but sometime it's too bad if we use over necessary and use it wrong way.
Atchara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's too fun. i like playing internet. it has lots of music ang article. i like listen music ang read. it's update news too.
Atchara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Internet Reply with quote

internet
It's great for me .I like to play it and play games every days.
Atchara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like play it .It's useful for me when I search information. It's easy for finding.
Anan55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Internet Reply with quote

Internet is the modern technology. People can use the internet for many ways because it has many things in one and it can open your eyes to all over the world. In my view, using the internet is good for the new age. First, the internet has the information about things that you want to know.You can search it from the different websites and save the time such as Google websites. Second, it can use for business. Many brands show their new products on the web page and people can buy it via the e-mail or other ways. Finally, the internet to enjoy and know new friends such as you can play game online on the internet and chat to other players while you are playing. In conclusion, the internet is a useful technology in nowadays because it can do many things such as it can for business. You can search information about things from the different websites and you can play game online on the internet. What do you think about the internet?

Anan Hoiphu EE2B ID 47210675 G12
Atchara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of fun. I chatting with my friends by msn every day however I are't in the same place.
sissoko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seach information from internet. Internet very important.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: