Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to protect dog from x-rays in airport-package-view

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangfeel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: How to protect dog from x-rays in airport-package-view Reply with quote

I think that it's bad for the dag when they put it on the transfer tape and use the radiation light to check inside of the dog and everything. Dog is not an object. Dog must have been radiated in some way. Maybe years later, he would get cancer. Radiation is more dangerouse to eyes and sexual organs. What am I gonna do to protect my dog? I try to use the cloth prepared for pregnant woman from been radiated from TV. Is that efficient or work a bit?
Like or dislike is no surprising " from old Chinese saying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: