Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Irresponsible pet owners
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Irresponsible pet owners Reply with quote

It is wonderful to have pets. However, looking after them is a huge responsibility. There are many irresponsible pet owners. Many of them let their dogs loose in the neighbourhood without worrying what these dogs might do. Many young children and even adults are chased by them. Don't forget the dogs' pooh. It's everywhere. I believe dog owners and other pet owners should be more responsible so that their pets will not become a nuisance to others.
Sing-a-long

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!!

Everybody should pick up thier dog's mess! Streets aren't toilets but it seems that some people think they are. It's disgusting and it spreads dangerous diseases.

SAL
nabila

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a good pet owner. I am a responsible pet owner. I have a cat. I look after my cat well.
kyokusanagi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not all pet owners are irresponsible. Some of pet owners really love their pets. When pet owners love their pets they will be more responsible to take care of them. Pet owners who care about their pets will give their pets food, water and teach them to be clever, for example to leave their droppings at certain places. You can easily clean up after that. It is good to take care of pets.
sham

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got a pet. I take care of my pet. Now my pet has 4 kittens. I also teach my pet not to leave its droppings outside the toilet. Every week I bathe my pet.
mustang

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with chel because this incident has happen in my neighbourhood. It is difficult for me to go and come back from school. All pet owners have to be responsible for their pets.
pinkgirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No because I don't think all pet owners are irresponsible. Some people take care of their pets and some people do not take care of their pets. Sometimes jerks let loose their pets in the neighbourhood. That's whyall people think that pet owners irresponsible. Some pet owners take care of their pets like their babies, like their own sons and daughters.
smira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with pinkgirl. I don't think all pet owners are irresponsible. Some do really take care of their pets.
dzafar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with chel.Most pet owners are irresponsible. They let their pets run around the neighbourhood. They don't care
blue dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,pet owners tend to let their pets loose in the neighbourhood.I have read in the newspaper about a boy who was attacked by a dog. The boy received 100 stitches. If the owner is irresponsible,the dog will run and chase people. Smile
shankar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,I think somepet owners are irresponsible. Some pet owners make small house for their pets like dog,cats and others. They also teach their pets to pooh at suitableplaces.They also love their pets. These are my reasons why only some pet owners are irresponsible. Cool
hafeez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a cat but my cat does not stratch anyone Very Happy
arif

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pet also. No one has complained about my pet. But my pet is always stealing food in my house. Laughing
princez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think not all pet owners are irresponsible because some people think of their pets like their baby. Sometimes, they bring their pet to go out and sometimes they let their pets go outside. If the pet owner didn't give their pets eat and so their pet will go out to find food. All pet owners need to train their pets. If someone didn't train their pets, for example dogs, they should be fined. My pet is a dog. I am responsible for my dog.
neilee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree pet owners are irresponsible. I am a responsible pet owner. I have a bird. I look after my bird well. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: