Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Phone...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schlakoblok

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steele, i think, that siemens is bad mobile phone. They haven't got good design, if you think that it have "brilliant" music, take nokia, latest models, or pantech, and you will change your decision. But i have sumsung X640, with 40poli, 65000 colours, and this mobile is suit me at all.
oranich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the present, we can connect to other people many ways. Each way is different. Mobile phone is the electronic equipment which use widespread. Because it is easy to use and it has many functions for using. However, in my opinion, there are two reasons which we use the mobile phone.
The first reason is we use mobile phone for connecting. It can connect two people in quick time. You just press the number and press call. You can say with other people. But if you talk along time you will lost a lot of money.
The second reason is we can use mobile phone for entertaining. Now, mobile phone can do something more over connecting. For example, send E-mail, listen song, play game, take photo, take video, take video clip, see the calendar, sing karaoke, etc. there function make you fell funny.
In conclusion, however, mobile phone still is used in the incorrect way. Such as, conduct the video clip to the internet or peek the photo. It is mistake. We should use the mobile phone in necessary case only. Do you think mobile phone has advantage more than or less than disadvantage?Shocked

Code:
Oranich 48280358 LNG103
anuson.yon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I love mobile phone because I can talk with many people in quickly time. I can play game in mobile phone for funny. And I think mobile phone is necessary for me. More over, when you connect with other people that far from you. You do not move to them but you just can call to them. it is the way for saving your money.
seiko0617

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could 't live without my cellphone. Rolling Eyes
Cos cellphone is nessecity for our life. But actually, I have never had cellphone till become college student. When enter the college, I bought one. Now I can know why many people needs cellphone. Razz
glow26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: I do too Reply with quote

Hi!!! I have a mobile too. It is a nokia and I hate it, because I am an addict, so can not live with iut it. And if leave it in my house, and I fell like i havent an arm, or head... It very bad for me....
mil9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think mobile phone is necessary for us.
Because it is useful means of communication.
But I prefar talking with friends Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: