Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

computers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancy singh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: computers Reply with quote

computer software
Simon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
"i am quite poor in english n i want good fluncy in english.. NANCY SINGH" you said.

I am not quite sure what you were saying.
Do you want to say "I am quite poor in english and I want good fluncy in english."?

Can you use the correct grammar and correct word(no short form) next time?
DarkMark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nancy it's your choice whatever short form you want to use and simon what was that all about? well as far as you said that i may suggest you to start speaking with your pals and read books and if they don't apeal you then read interesting ones like "Harry POtter" or if you find it difficult. get yourself a dictionary and if that is difficult start with fairy tales. Razz great brainwave wasn't it? Wink Arrow
DarkMark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way it's "fluency: not fluncy, just telling you for your knowledge
OxfordPapaya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to buy a computer?You don't buy a computer at Australia.Because Australia the computer is to expensive.You must go to China a buy them!China computer is very cheap,and it's more model than
Australia.You can buy DVD-ROM ,Australia disk all are DVD ,they haven't
VCD.They have vedio too old. China didn't find now ,10 years ago China
have vedio.Australia is a very old country!
Sarunyoo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Sarunyoo_46211831 Reply with quote

In my opinion, it is a great deal of interest in the use of computers in education. Computer enhance a student ' s learning experience in many ways. The computer has the ability to accommodate individual differences in learning speed because the user ( the student ) is the one who controls the pace of the lessons. In addition, because a computer is nonjudgmental , the learner does not have to be afraid of reprisal or humiliation when making error. For example , because computer can repeat information over and over , the user can ask for many repetitions of a lesson without fearing a judgmental response about his or her ability to learn. Computer can give a student immediate feedback. It can tell the student why he or she is wrong as soon as an error is made , and it can even provide an appropriate hint for figuring out the correct answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Computers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: