Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i want to learning english as quickly as possible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
css0606

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: i want to learning english as quickly as possible Reply with quote

i really want to improve my english more quickly.i already used lots os ways ,but i still haven't no idea. do u think learn english is very diffcult thing. i haven't any change to speak to someone use english. i think too many words and many words i always be confuse.so please help me.please give me some good idea. Sad
OxfordPapaya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to study english as soon as possible! Can you help me ?My English
not very well,sometimes when I speak English other people laugh me.I feel sad,I want to improve my English.And when I read a aritcle,many
words I don't meant! What must i do,help me.My listening is bad too.some people tell me listen radio is good for me ,do you agree?
lina1985517

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: speed up~ Reply with quote

oh,that is too easy,come on with me,and your english will be the best in the world~~!(only joking)
in my opinon your both english have made much progess than before,that's good ,you know,having progess is better than you don't have any.
you can't think you can improve your english over one night ,you can't think you can find a shortest way to change the moment situation,if you want to study well ,you just keep going and never give up,that's the main idea for a person who is studying a foreign language,and don't worry why the progess is so slowly made,give yourself confidence,you will be better in future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: