Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i'd like to chat with you!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: i'd like to chat with you!!! Reply with quote

i'm a chinese girl,today is my first time to come here.
my english is poor though i study it for three year.so i want to hunt someone who can chat with me for improve my english. Rolling Eyes
i'm a outgoing girl,i truth we will get along well.
Ngela

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:28 am    Post subject: I'm very happy to chat with you! Reply with quote

Hallo Antata!
I'm an italian girl , I'm from Rome, and I'm 29 years old!
I'm very happy to chat with you and I'd like to communicate by e-mails.
If you want my e-mail address is: [email protected].
I wait for your e-mail but before I advise you that I speak a very little english!!!

Bye Very Happy

Angela
allworknoplay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Hi girls Reply with quote

I am an American girl who lives in Califonia, I used to teach esl in college before I started my full time job.

I would love to chat with you. Tell me how things are in Italy and China? It is very hot here in southern california now a days.
Ngela

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Here we go! Reply with quote

Hallo!
I'm very happy to chat with you but I speak a very little English, I'm going to try!
My complete name is Angela, I'm 29 and I live in Rome with my parents, one sister and one dog! I love them!
I work for a company that m�nages buildings of Italian railway stations. I work in Termini Railway station, in Rome.
I like listening to music very much, reading and, when I'm inspired, writing.
What about your hobbies and interests?
In Italy it's very hot too! The temperature is every day 37� - 40�. I'm very desperate because in the city there is also a very sultry, humid, climate and the air is unbreathable!
I don't live near the sea!
My office colleague going to past her summer holidays just in California and, when she known that an American girl wrote me, she said me to ask you which are the best places in your country!
If you want, my address e-mail is [email protected].
Now I'm going to leave you (only for the moment!) waiting for your next e-mail!

Have a nice day!

Angela
lina1985517

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: I am a student Reply with quote

If you don't care my poor English,i am willing to chat with you ,I am from the city in china,but I am learning in Australia now,we can talk with each other whatever you like,just keep learning and improving together.
My email address [email protected] Very Happy

good luck
Christina177

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: I'd like to chat with you Reply with quote

Hello , I am a Chinese girl ,come from a small city in southeast China ,but I am studying in Australia now .Though my Engilsh is poor , I'd like to chat with you ,let's make progress together !!! Razz
illusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Hi girls Reply with quote

allworknoplay wrote:
I am an American girl who lives in Califonia, I used to teach esl in college before I started my full time job.

I would love to chat with you. Tell me how things are in Italy and China? It is very hot here in southern california now a days.

hi!I've been studying English for 5 years, but now I have absolutely no practice, so all my knowledge disappears very fast! I'd like to chat with a native speaker! I'm from Moscow, and my ICQ #59139593.
daifangwwh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have learned English for many years,but I still can't freely communicate with foreigns.I want to make friends with you and
other people.I hope we can get a new step.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Learning English All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: