Site Search:
 
Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of dogs do you like ?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zzinii88



Joined: 25 May 2003
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: What kind of dogs do you like ? Reply with quote

Hi!!^-^ Very Happy
We are middle school students in Korea.
almost korean people loved dogs very much.
It's very popular pets in korea,jin-do dog.
my favorit dog is jin-do dog. too.
What kind of dogs do you like the best? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kanaphoo



Joined: 19 Jun 2003
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: I love dog (>_<) Reply with quote

zzinii88 wrote:
Hi!!^-^ Very Happy
We are middle school students in Korea.
almost korean people loved dogs very much.
It's very popular pets in korea,jin-do dog.
my favorit dog is jin-do dog. too.
What kind of dogs do you like the best? Shocked

Hi!!Very Happy My name is kana. I am Japanese girl Very Happy
I am universtity stusent.
I like dog very much Laughing
My favorit dog is French Bulldog Cool
They have big ear that call buterfly ear(>_<)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kanaphoo



Joined: 19 Jun 2003
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I love dog (>_<) Reply with quote

kanaphoo wrote:
zzinii88 wrote:
Hi!!^-^ Very Happy
We are middle school students in Korea.
almost korean people loved dogs very much.
It's very popular pets in korea,jin-do dog.
my favorit dog is jin-do dog. too.
What kind of dogs do you like the best? Shocked

Hi!!Very Happy My name is kana. I am Japanese girl Very Happy
I am universtity student.
I like dog very much Laughing
My favoret dog is French Bulldog Cool
They have big ear that call buterfly ear(>_<)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hayako



Joined: 02 Jul 2003
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: my favorite dog Reply with quote


HI! !Very Happy
I like dogs too.Embarassed My favorite dog is Shiba-ken.THis kind of dogs are Japanese own.They are very cute.Most of their fur color are brown,but some of theme are black.My dog is Shiba-ken and his fur color is black.He is very cute! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candylee



Joined: 03 Aug 2003
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: my favorite dog Reply with quote

hayako wrote:

HI! !Very Happy
I like dogs too.Embarassed My favorite dog is Shiba-ken.THis kind of dogs are Japanese own.They are very cute.Most of their fur color are brown,but some of theme are black.My dog is Shiba-ken and his fur color is black.He is very cute! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToyStory



Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 2
Location: CA, USA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love a Yellow Labrador and I got one!! Her name is JuJuBee, 4 months old. She is the cutest pup I have ever seen Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Pets All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2011 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teachers College, Columbia University: Train to Teach English Here or Abroad
SIT
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group