Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dejavu!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lute

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Dejavu! Reply with quote

Oneday, i dreamt a person who appeared in my dream.She was puting on paper mask on her face and lying on the bed with a white corvered sheet.I dreamt this dream before the airplane landed in a beautiful island.we were droven to our hotel.My girlfriend and I checked in the hotel and went to the room.Later,i downed the floor to the piano bar for a drink.After the happy hours,i was back to my room.I was shocked after i opend the room.I saw she was lying on the bed with the white corvered sheet.this scene appeared in my dream! Laughing
jenjen

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dejavu! my belief is that we have written our life story before we are born. We forget when we start this earthly journey what trials adventures loves and experiences we asked for, for our souls growth and development. But every now and then we remember. DEJAVU! It comes in dreams or a sense of, I've been here before, I know this person, I've experienced this situation but you just can't put your finger on how, when or where.

For me it means I'm on the right path. Even if it is an unpleasant experience I know that there is an opportunity for me to learn something. Maybe patience, maybe tolerance maybe courage one of the virtues that usually only develop through trying experiences. And I know that I would have written something wonderful into my life, something bright on the horizon to balance the light and dark.
Vamos_Rafa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JenJen....what a great belief you have!!
It's very interesting, and it does make sense!

I'm not sure where i think dejavu comes from..i'll have to think about that one.....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Dream maybe can forebode something that wil happend.
I have the same expirence like you .
Once ,I dreamed that I was lost myway in an unfamiliar place.
And the nextday,I went to a place to meet a friend .
I suddenly lost my way. Just like the dream Surprised Very Happy Exclamation
KHF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I get dejavu all the time. Most of the times they actually happen when I am awake. And usually the actual events don't take place until days after. Too bad I never had one that tells me the questions on the exam paper (wouldn't that be nice? Razz).

The most amazing dejavu I've seen was on the discovery channel about 2 years ago. Some kid was walking in a park and just had this flash of image of a woman being hit by a speeding car around a corner right in front of him. He lifted his head and saw this woman who looked strikingly similar to what he saw in the image, so he shouted impulsively for the woman to stop. Lo and behold, the next second, a speeding car came out of no where and barely missed the woman. Both of them were scared $hitless of course, for very different reasons, though. Smile
pepes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Dejavus are common for me... Reply with quote

I had a jouney of fleeting glimps for three days, I was in a trance. Not eating, not dreaming, in meditatiion with my eyes opening and closing fast. In every opening and closing of my eyes I saw an image, this image was telling me in a perspective some point of my life. I saw the beggining of time and the end of my life. I can not recall all my visions, but dejavus appear constantly reminding me that I have a path to follow and continue strong, live it, smile and carry on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
izalo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I moved from Colombia to USA three yeas ago, and I don't have experience with dejavu here!! but when I was in my country I had a lot of dreams that I saw one day after my dream, same cloths, same words, same situation, same people... I don't know, but is strange that my experiences have been in my country, nothing here !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> The Strange and Mysterious All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: